help - I can't add sims to sex because they are refusing (gangbang/threesome)

I recently updated the game and I'm having this problem. It's already configured in WickedWhims for sims to always accept it, but when I try to add more sims to sex, some refuse, and this is being very annoying, I've looked in all the settings and found nothing.

I did not have this problem until I update the game.226997928_Sims4Screenshot2023_07_07-16_39_37_61.png.474022a559425a7d754c62c333d93fe1.png.f3bc2b421e12d9b53d506962752329e3.png

20 minutes ago, PedroSims19 said:

I recently updated the game and I'm having this problem. It's already configured in WickedWhims for sims to always accept it, but when I try to add more sims to sex, some refuse, and this is being very annoying, I've looked in all the settings and found nothing.

I did not have this problem until I update the game.226997928_Sims4Screenshot2023_07_07-16_39_37_61.png.474022a559425a7d754c62c333d93fe1.png.f3bc2b421e12d9b53d506962752329e3.png

I can read on the picture "Characteristics incompatibility" , it could be that he's got not compatible sexual preferences.

You should check it out , you can look and change the settings in the CAS. You can find it under the name of the Sims , next to the gender setting.

I hope it helps you  ^^

5 minutes ago, Captain Rondo said:

I can read on the picture "Characteristics incompatibility" , it could be that he's got not compatible sexual preferences.

You should check it out , you can look and change the settings in the CAS. You can find it under the name of the Sims , next to the gender setting.

I hope it helps you  ^^

I got it, but I am not able to get some sims to join woohoo, I tried to make a threesome (two women and one man) but I couldn't add the second woman because the two women didn't have a strong relationship. I don't know what happened, I didn't change any mod settings before, I just updated the game. I wanted to turn that off, I don't care if the two women aren't attracted to each other. The thing is, I want both of them to interact with the man, it's not about the two women, so it gets really boring and tiring.

I don't know if this problem is related to the mod itself or the game or even the sexual orientation mod (I don't think so).

Thanks for the answer anyway :) 

33 minutes ago, PedroSims19 said:

I got it, but I am not able to get some sims to join woohoo, I tried to make a threesome (two women and one man) but I couldn't add the second woman because the two women didn't have a strong relationship. I don't know what happened, I didn't change any mod settings before, I just updated the game. I wanted to turn that off, I don't care if the two women aren't attracted to each other. The thing is, I want both of them to interact with the man, it's not about the two women, so it gets really boring and tiring.

I don't know if this problem is related to the mod itself or the game or even the sexual orientation mod (I don't think so).

Thanks for the answer anyway :) 

I don't do very oftern threesomes in the game because asmuch I remember the Sims needed at least the half romance bar full to perform that poses.

I think many foursomes never worked .... even after long trying.

P.S. , I haven't updated my Sims game since december 2022 (I'm a little lazy to search many other updated mods that can't be found at loverslab like many of littlemssam) , a lot has changed in the game since that. I hope it takes not again 2-3 hours to update the game and find the latest mods ?

On 7/9/2023 at 5:29 PM, PedroSims19 said:

I don't care if the two women aren't attracted to each other. The thing is, I want both of them to interact with the man, it's not about the two women, so it gets really boring and tiring.

The default of the game is for sims to actually care about that. If you don't want all those pesky emotions to get in the way, there's an "always accept" option you can check, making any present potential participants accept all sexual advances and calls to join in.