[SOLVED] My character Fusion Girl body doesn't seems to work as vanilla replacer (?)

[SOLVED]

RaceCustomizer - Player Exclusive Body.esp is the problem. According to SynthOverboss "If the player exclusive body doesn't point to the default meshes, then it's not gonna load FG anything."

So i'm trying to use this mod:

"Cridowskin - 4K Near Seamless Skinset for CBBE - Freckles Makeup and More - (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52016?tab=description)"

with the unofficial Fusion Girl Body Patch in LL:

"Cridowskin - Fusion Girl Patch 2.0 - CridowSkin V3 Support - (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/21302-cridowskin-fusion-girl-patch/)"

but then this happen:

(1)

Screenshot_41.png.f7021b21c1b6d3994e49499a9f15281b.png

(1) In this pic the Fusion Girl body is actually working and the bodyslide preset is applied too, idk about the Cridowskin Texture though but i think it's working since i use the Shaved Pubic Hair preset and as far as i can see there is no hair in that area so... i think it's working.

(2)

Screenshot_42.png.ab527baac279bbf28cc0dc83c30f78ef.png

(2) But in this pic when my character go naked the body is just broken, the shape return to vanilla shape and the texture is messed up.

(3)

Screenshot_40.png.23e2389676407d6e6e472c637970b314.png

(3) And here is when i'm using the Female Synth Skin Race by MONSTERaider (umm... just ignore the face lol) the Fusion Girl Body is actually working fine too.

So with my big brain, i have made a conclusion that my game is not loading Fusion girl as vanilla replacer properly or something like that. Actually idk what the exact cause, that's why i'm here... pls help me...

This is my load order:

loadorder.txt

Edited by seinxean
  • seinxean changed the title to [SOLVED] My character Fusion Girl body doesn't seems to work as vanilla replacer (?)