2300 Members

Okay so what gives? 2300+ members and only a very small amount are active... 

all lurking and no sharing...  By the amount of views the images are getting it shows you all wanna see what is posted and thats great! 

but how bout actually showing us who post images and comics via a like that you enjoyed the content we shared with you... ? 

Meh... 

Good, but not actually the point, Papp is making.

I know, we content creators want feedback, 3K members, 100+ views surely someone other than the same 2-3 people can actually be bothered to press the thumbs up to say what they like to see?

Seriously people, show us what you want to see.don't be shy.

I think you or LuminousDragon pointed it out earlier, and I've seen this with other clubs Ive been involved in cars, bikes, etc, about 1 to 2 % participation is all you can count on. Its just like that. Folks want something, and dont care if they participate in creating that something or not. If there are 10 or 15 other folks regularly producing content, then they fell they shouldnt have to.  I dont sped as much time as I used to on content, because much of it is still unseen. I put it up on my personal LL blog, and some of it has 0 views, or if it does have any views, no likes.  So, I figured the 2 to 3 or 4 days I spent editing pictures, making a workable story line for the space I alot myself, I could do something else if no one but me was seeing it. I guess I could move it here and get some more exposure, its just aggravating.  Its funny, even with smut, no one wants to throw a thumbs up, lol.  I do to all my contributors, especially when they use my girl in their work.  A lot of folks have taken something I made and used it in their content. Thats pretty f'n cool in my book.  Keep up the good stuff guys, you all know who you are.