Jump to content

[The Sims 4] ​ 🍦𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔🍦​ Animations with Custom Sound Effects 🧁 (+50 New Animations 30.07.2026🔥) (NEW SIMLISH PACK!!!)


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 1/14/2026 at 6:59 AM, karazin1991 said:

There is no sound in the animation Doggystyle Passionate Climax (Patreon ver)

There will be a new update soon, but I'll check it just in case... I might not have noticed that there is no sound... Once again, I'm sorry 😭

Posted (edited)

Hello, I have a question: when will the Creamy & Delicious animations be updated for January 2026? I'm a casual Sims 4 player and I love the animations; they're so incredible and realistically detailed. I'm requesting an update from the creator of this mod's animation file. My game was updated on January 15, 2026, and my mods and CC scripts are now disabled because they're outdated due to a new Sims 4 update. My Sims characters are now appearing naked and having sex, and their clothing is censored in a ridiculous way by the developers at Maxis and the publisher of The Sims 4 on PC.

Edited by FrineGamer2335
Correction of my handwriting on my Windows 10 PC: I misspelled the same word twice.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/17/2026 at 3:39 AM, FrineGamer2335YT said:

Hello, I have a question: when will the Creamy & Delicious animations be updated for January 2026? I'm a casual Sims 4 player and I love the animations; they're so incredible and realistically detailed. I'm requesting an update from the creator of this mod's animation file. My game was updated on January 15, 2026, and my mods and CC scripts are now disabled because they're outdated due to a new Sims 4 update. My Sims characters are now appearing naked and having sex, and their clothing is censored in a ridiculous way by the developers at Maxis and the publisher of The Sims 4 on PC.

Hey, I'm very glad that you like the animations, as for the loverslab update, it is planned between March and May. 😊

 

On 1/21/2026 at 4:15 PM, lequockhanh2306 said:

Hey! Can you do more Male focus animations? like butt and chest jiggle

I'll try my best 😉

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

@Creamydelicious  

hi, i downloaded the latest version of your animations from Wicked.cc but looking at the log it says: "02/22/26 21:42:12 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'REMAKE/2509_Doggystyle_Fast(For Floor)' by 'Creamydelicious' unable to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP hash ID FNV64 is based on the animation variable ClipName."
Posted
18 hours ago, godlikeharris said:

@Creamydelicious  

hi, i downloaded the latest version of your animations from Wicked.cc but looking at the log it says: "02/22/26 21:42:12 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'REMAKE/2509_Doggystyle_Fast(For Floor)' by 'Creamydelicious' unable to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP hash ID FNV64 is based on the animation variable ClipName."

Thank you! I tried to upload a newer version here, but loverslab keeps refusing. 

Posted

if for whatever reason you name the folder you keep this CC as the same font used in the post title. The game will not run.

maybe because windows is using ascii and this browser is using unicode i guess 😕 

Posted

There is a warning about the new wicked wims bottom mesh not working? Says we need the original bottom mesh? Where can we get it? i cant find anything on google. please help. thank you.

Posted
On 3/3/2026 at 4:11 AM, DoobaleDable said:

if for whatever reason you name the folder you keep this CC as the same font used in the post title. The game will not run.

maybe because windows is using ascii and this browser is using unicode i guess 😕 

I don't understand...can you explain what's going on? 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

will there ever be a version without the real/non-simlish moans? A lot of the animations don't have a simlish version and I'd like to use them without the real moans.

EDIT: nevermind, i found out how to delete all the audio moans in sims4studio. Easier than I thought.

Edited by tanuhk
Posted
On 3/28/2026 at 11:32 AM, tanuhk said:

will there ever be a version without the real/non-simlish moans? A lot of the animations don't have a simlish version and I'd like to use them without the real moans.

EDIT: nevermind, i found out how to delete all the audio moans in sims4studio. Easier than I thought.

I will soon release the simlish version on wicked cc 

Posted
On 4/2/2026 at 8:56 AM, karazin1991 said:

what vibrator do you use for animation doggystyle with vibrator ?

hey, I use a vibrator from the author Noir :)

  • 1 month later...
Posted

@Creamydelicious  hi, i updated your animations from wicked.cc, but reading the log says:

"06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'REMAKE/2509_Doggystyle_Fast(For Floor)' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2512_Carrying_Fuck' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2602_Lesbian_Cunnilingus' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2602_Lesbian_Cunnilingus_Floor' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable."

and yes, i have both the latest version of wicked whims and the cum mesh by cherrypie.

Posted
6 hours ago, godlikeharris said:

@Creamydelicious  hi, i updated your animations from wicked.cc, but reading the log says:

"06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'REMAKE/2509_Doggystyle_Fast(For Floor)' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2512_Carrying_Fuck' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2602_Lesbian_Cunnilingus' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2602_Lesbian_Cunnilingus_Floor' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable."

and yes, i have both the latest version of wicked whims and the cum mesh by cherrypie.

Hey! I'm so sorry, I probably didn't notice this glitch. It should be fixed soon... Thank you for letting me know. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello, can I ask how do you get the butt to move like that in blender because when I try and animate it in blender with the khlas rig it doesnt move like that in game don't know if I'm doing it right or theres another rig I can use 

Posted
On 6/19/2026 at 12:01 AM, ItsAlazsha said:

Hello, can I ask how do you get the butt to move like that in blender because when I try and animate it in blender with the khlas rig it doesnt move like that in game don't know if I'm doing it right or theres another rig I can use 

Hi! could you message me privately and show me what the problem is?

Posted
On 6/26/2026 at 6:02 PM, Creamydelicious said:

Hi! could you message me privately and show me what the problem is?

I sent a message

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...