Creamydelicious Posted January 16 Author Posted January 16 On 1/10/2026 at 4:07 AM, KazuhiraJ said: good Thanks
Creamydelicious Posted January 16 Author Posted January 16 On 1/14/2026 at 6:59 AM, karazin1991 said: There is no sound in the animation Doggystyle Passionate Climax (Patreon ver) There will be a new update soon, but I'll check it just in case... I might not have noticed that there is no sound... Once again, I'm sorry 😭
FrineGamer2335YT Posted January 17 Posted January 17 (edited) Hello, I have a question: when will the Creamy & Delicious animations be updated for January 2026? I'm a casual Sims 4 player and I love the animations; they're so incredible and realistically detailed. I'm requesting an update from the creator of this mod's animation file. My game was updated on January 15, 2026, and my mods and CC scripts are now disabled because they're outdated due to a new Sims 4 update. My Sims characters are now appearing naked and having sex, and their clothing is censored in a ridiculous way by the developers at Maxis and the publisher of The Sims 4 on PC. Edited January 17 by FrineGamer2335 Correction of my handwriting on my Windows 10 PC: I misspelled the same word twice. 1
lequockhanh2306 Posted January 21 Posted January 21 Hey! Can you do more Male focus animations? like butt and chest jiggle 2
Creamydelicious Posted February 7 Author Posted February 7 On 1/17/2026 at 3:39 AM, FrineGamer2335YT said: Hello, I have a question: when will the Creamy & Delicious animations be updated for January 2026? I'm a casual Sims 4 player and I love the animations; they're so incredible and realistically detailed. I'm requesting an update from the creator of this mod's animation file. My game was updated on January 15, 2026, and my mods and CC scripts are now disabled because they're outdated due to a new Sims 4 update. My Sims characters are now appearing naked and having sex, and their clothing is censored in a ridiculous way by the developers at Maxis and the publisher of The Sims 4 on PC. Hey, I'm very glad that you like the animations, as for the loverslab update, it is planned between March and May. 😊 On 1/21/2026 at 4:15 PM, lequockhanh2306 said: Hey! Can you do more Male focus animations? like butt and chest jiggle I'll try my best 😉
godlikeharris Posted February 22 Posted February 22 @Creamydelicious hi, i downloaded the latest version of your animations from Wicked.cc but looking at the log it says: "02/22/26 21:42:12 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'REMAKE/2509_Doggystyle_Fast(For Floor)' by 'Creamydelicious' unable to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP hash ID FNV64 is based on the animation variable ClipName." 1
Creamydelicious Posted February 23 Author Posted February 23 18 hours ago, godlikeharris said: @Creamydelicious hi, i downloaded the latest version of your animations from Wicked.cc but looking at the log it says: "02/22/26 21:42:12 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'REMAKE/2509_Doggystyle_Fast(For Floor)' by 'Creamydelicious' unable to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP hash ID FNV64 is based on the animation variable ClipName." Thank you! I tried to upload a newer version here, but loverslab keeps refusing.
DoobaleDable Posted March 3 Posted March 3 if for whatever reason you name the folder you keep this CC as the same font used in the post title. The game will not run. maybe because windows is using ascii and this browser is using unicode i guess 😕
Soulbringer1 Posted March 9 Posted March 9 There is a warning about the new wicked wims bottom mesh not working? Says we need the original bottom mesh? Where can we get it? i cant find anything on google. please help. thank you.
Creamydelicious Posted March 14 Author Posted March 14 On 3/3/2026 at 4:11 AM, DoobaleDable said: if for whatever reason you name the folder you keep this CC as the same font used in the post title. The game will not run. maybe because windows is using ascii and this browser is using unicode i guess 😕 I don't understand...can you explain what's going on?
Creamydelicious Posted March 14 Author Posted March 14 On 3/9/2026 at 1:55 PM, Soulbringer1 said: There is a warning about the new wicked wims bottom mesh not working? Says we need the original bottom mesh? Where can we get it? i cant find anything on google. please help. thank you. the mesh I use is from Noir... https://www.patreon.com/cw/noiranddark/home
Hannigram38 Posted March 24 Posted March 24 (edited) The ones that have wet sounds are hot! Keep doing them plsssss! 🔥 Edited March 24 by Hannigram38 1
tanuhk Posted March 28 Posted March 28 (edited) will there ever be a version without the real/non-simlish moans? A lot of the animations don't have a simlish version and I'd like to use them without the real moans. EDIT: nevermind, i found out how to delete all the audio moans in sims4studio. Easier than I thought. Edited March 29 by tanuhk
Creamydelicious Posted March 30 Author Posted March 30 On 3/24/2026 at 8:01 PM, Hannigram38 said: The ones that have wet sounds are hot! Keep doing them plsssss! 🔥 thank youuuu 1
Creamydelicious Posted March 30 Author Posted March 30 On 3/28/2026 at 11:32 AM, tanuhk said: will there ever be a version without the real/non-simlish moans? A lot of the animations don't have a simlish version and I'd like to use them without the real moans. EDIT: nevermind, i found out how to delete all the audio moans in sims4studio. Easier than I thought. I will soon release the simlish version on wicked cc
karazin1991 Posted April 2 Posted April 2 what vibrator do you use for animation doggystyle with vibrator ? 1
Creamydelicious Posted April 9 Author Posted April 9 On 4/2/2026 at 8:56 AM, karazin1991 said: what vibrator do you use for animation doggystyle with vibrator ? hey, I use a vibrator from the author Noir
godlikeharris Posted June 8 Posted June 8 @Creamydelicious hi, i updated your animations from wicked.cc, but reading the log says: "06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'REMAKE/2509_Doggystyle_Fast(For Floor)' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable. 06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2512_Carrying_Fuck' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable. 06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2602_Lesbian_Cunnilingus' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable. 06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2602_Lesbian_Cunnilingus_Floor' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable." and yes, i have both the latest version of wicked whims and the cum mesh by cherrypie. 1
Creamydelicious Posted June 8 Author Posted June 8 6 hours ago, godlikeharris said: @Creamydelicious hi, i updated your animations from wicked.cc, but reading the log says: "06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'REMAKE/2509_Doggystyle_Fast(For Floor)' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable. 06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2512_Carrying_Fuck' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable. 06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2602_Lesbian_Cunnilingus' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable. 06/08/26 09:11:27 [ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation '2602_Lesbian_Cunnilingus_Floor' by 'Creamydelicious' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable." and yes, i have both the latest version of wicked whims and the cum mesh by cherrypie. Hey! I'm so sorry, I probably didn't notice this glitch. It should be fixed soon... Thank you for letting me know.
ItsAlazsha Posted June 18 Posted June 18 Hello, can I ask how do you get the butt to move like that in blender because when I try and animate it in blender with the khlas rig it doesnt move like that in game don't know if I'm doing it right or theres another rig I can use 2
Karesumi Posted June 23 Posted June 23 can you tell me what bottom body mod do you use in animations please? 1
Creamydelicious Posted June 26 Author Posted June 26 On 6/19/2026 at 12:01 AM, ItsAlazsha said: Hello, can I ask how do you get the butt to move like that in blender because when I try and animate it in blender with the khlas rig it doesnt move like that in game don't know if I'm doing it right or theres another rig I can use Hi! could you message me privately and show me what the problem is?
Creamydelicious Posted June 26 Author Posted June 26 On 6/23/2026 at 4:56 AM, Karesumi said: can you tell me what bottom body mod do you use in animations please? Hi! I use Noir 1
ItsAlazsha Posted July 3 Posted July 3 On 6/26/2026 at 6:02 PM, Creamydelicious said: Hi! could you message me privately and show me what the problem is? I sent a message 1
eggsbenedict24 Posted July 30 Posted July 30 What CC do you use for the pumpkin male masturbation animations? The pumpkin is not showing up for me but I cannot for the life of me find anything about it. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now