(ALPHA) Sexlab Aroused NG

I'm experimenting with switching from SoS to The New Gentleman.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but this should work fine out-of-the-box with passing arousal information to TNG (assuming that TNG works like SoS in this regard).  With limited testing, I'm not seeing arousal-based erection changes in TNG, but I need to test it more (there could also be (an) issue(s) with general .1130-SKSE wonkiness as you already pointed out).

Males do not at all become erect when using this seemingly, even with "SOS support" enabled.

EDIT:
No nevermind, for some bizarre reason it seems to hinge on me using the "wait" option at least once before the mod ever kicks the feature in, just in case anyone else has the problem, it might take a while to react but make sure you wait 1 hour at least first and then things should run smoothly.

Edited by MEyahMegusta
On 12/17/2023 at 2:06 PM, Sathar said:

I'm experimenting with switching from SoS to The New Gentleman.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but this should work fine out-of-the-box with passing arousal information to TNG (assuming that TNG works like SoS in this regard).  With limited testing, I'm not seeing arousal-based erection changes in TNG, but I need to test it more (there could also be (an) issue(s) with general .1130-SKSE wonkiness as you already pointed out).

15 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

Males do not at all become erect when using this seemingly, even with "SOS support" enabled.

EDIT:
No nevermind, for some bizarre reason it seems to hinge on me using the "wait" option at least once before the mod ever kicks the feature in, just in case anyone else has the problem, it might take a while to react but make sure you wait 1 hour at least first and then things should run smoothly.

I'm out for the rest of the year, but I'll test SOS and TNG when I get back. You shouldn't need to wait in game for things to work.

Edited by ponzipyramid
On 12/22/2023 at 1:51 PM, ponzipyramid said:

I'm out for the rest of the year, but I'll test SOS and TNG when I get back. You shouldn't need to wait in game for things to work.

That's fine and don't worry, I'm not entirely certain (I've been using constant new games for most of my tests)
and my load order has changed a little bit, although nothing that I think would interfere, but I believe now the mod is working immediately without needing to wait.

I however now happened upon a situation where it seems arousal can not drop at all, once arousal gets to a certain high it seems to be stuck there. The only thing reducing it is sex, but masturbation does nothing for it and only makes it worse. Not sure if this is intentional?
(Need to double check if sex actually does properly lower it)

EDIT:
Think I found the specifics

P+ separate orgasm somehow stops this mod from detecting orgasm so it only raises arousal rather than doing any work at lowering it.
When separate orgasm is disabled it works correctly with masturbation. With the setting enabled, it only lowers on sex involving another actor.
Not sure if this can be tweaked.

Edited by MEyahMegusta

Hi,

So I used Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29 - Framework & Resources - LoversLab about two years ago and I remember it having an aroused animation working. I installed that same mod today and discovered that the aroused animation does not work for whatever reason and in the MCM description under the option for the animation it says that there is no animation and that the author is looking for help with it. Makes no sense since it had the animation when I tried it two years ago...

I then tried this mod and it's the same thing, no animation. 

So slightly later than I said I would (there where other, uh, issues, with the 1130 update), but finally got around to generating some papyrus logs (as mentioned on discord).

So, SLANG doesn't seem to be updating it's Satisfaction value/reducing arousal after a DD ActorOrgasm() event is triggered. It does seem to work fine when there is an orgasm event from Sexlab. Attached is some papyrus logs.

Sexlab-papyrus is just a sexlab scene with orgasm, and seems to work fine.
Sexlab-ddng-papyrus is also a sexlab scene, just with DD devices, also seem to work fine.

ddng-actororgasm-papyrus is ActorOrgasm(PlayerRef, 0) and doesn't seem to update (search for 'mrp' in that one, two entries, first is triggering EdgeActor(), second is triggering ActorOrgasm()).

sexlab-Papyrus.0.logsexlab-ddng-Papyrus.0.logddng-actororgasm-Papyrus.0.log

I'm getting a crash in SexlabArousedNG.dll after any sex scene.  I'm using the latest version 0.2.2.  Crash log is attached.

crash-2024-01-02-02-51-32.log

EDIT: It's not Aroused, just running an animation in Sexlab itself is enough to make it crash after the animation is done.

EDIT 2: It was Improved Camera SE.  Version 1.1.0 beta 2 fixed the issue for me.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/93962?tab=files

Edited by yesrod

Is there a way or a command, or a manual edit to change player arousal? The values were fine before, but suddenly they are 0 and doesn't change, there is no option in the MCM to change it.

Edit: Found out that everytime I use the racemenu on my character, this happens, and to solve it I need to save game, exit and load again, for the arousal to work again, but it starts at 0.

Edited by 1inphyy

I don't quite understand if the order of the mods is set correctly.
I use Separate Orgasm mod.
In the description it was written that Sexlab Aroused NG should overwrite SO mod. This is right? Or does it need to be higher?
After orgasm, the percentage of enjoyment drops to zero. Is this how it should be?

On 1/1/2024 at 8:54 PM, yesrod said:

I'm getting a crash in SexlabArousedNG.dll after any sex scene.  I'm using the latest version 0.2.2.  Crash log is attached.

crash-2024-01-02-02-51-32.log 17.13 kB · 5 downloads

It might be your Schlongs of Skyrim making it crash. Schlongs of Skyrim is a confusing mess. I Personnaly got rid of SoS and now use The New Gentleman.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/104215

4 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

It might be your Schlongs of Skyrim making it crash. Schlongs of Skyrim is a confusing mess. I Personnaly got rid of SoS and now use The New Gentleman.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/104215

Thanks for the idea.  I went back and tested some more, and it's not SoS.  In fact, I stripped everything down to just Sexlab and it still crashes when I manually run an animation in Sexlab.  The Sexlab Aroused DLL being so high up in the stack trace must have just been a coincidence.  So, Aroused isn't the issue in my case.

EDIT: It was Improved Camera SE.  Version 1.1.0 beta 2 fixed the issue for me.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/93962?tab=files

Edited by yesrod

is there any known conflict between this mod and devious devices? because i think it's breaking orgasms that DD cause when the player is using vibrating devices (piercings, plugs etc.)

EDIT: since this feature doesn't work in aroused modular edition (the mod this is based on), it doesn't work in this conversion either. if the mod author is interested in fixing it, this post here outlines what causes it to not work and how to fix it (they also include patched scripts (compiled and uncompiled) a few posts after in the same thread))

Edited by akockl2

Hi, for my Dancing Penis mod i use Sexlab Aroused Redux to set the arousal level of all creatures in the game when hit or being hit and when kill or beeing killed.

I use the "slaUpdateExposure" event to set the arousal level.

And i use the "SLAroused.ActorExposure" to get the current character arousal level.

DPCode.jpg.0195c6ab62b622711e2add0cfe378d3a.jpg

Will/should that still be possible with your new mod?

I have a user request that told me that my Dancing Penis does no longer work with Sexlab Aroused NG.

And i would like to know if there is a change to fix this or if that will not be possible any longer.

Thank you, SurverX

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Found the issue, SL Hormones has a "curse" option on by default that marks the PC as an exhibitionist automatically at high arousal. Seems like for whatever reason, it overrides what you've selected when a sex scene starts. Disabling it solved the issue, back to Streaking in Skyrim! 😛

Having an issue with the "Is Exhibitionist" flag getting removed after any sex scene so far, female PC. Any ideas off hand what could cause that? Still looking into it on my end, but I stumbled onto this when trying to figure out of EVG Conditional Idles was somehow causing a problem, even though modesty idles were disabled. Also made sure to check Defeat and DCL options are off as well.

Still in early test phases of this load order, I've made several new games using LAL and testing after that. Open to any suggestions.

Edited by HalcyonAndOn
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 1:28 PM, vedixsz said:

This doesn't seem to play aroused animation same as the original aroused mod? I remember using the original about two or so years ago and it played aroused animation fine.

Same here.

On 2/11/2024 at 10:15 AM, Ninjaluxray said:

so i have everything upto date including the latest skse of January release how do i fix this?

Your slang get its slamainscr overwritten with some other mod. likely it's some slso or other SLA patched mods, check for it.

-----------

On other matter, do anyone happen to use slang with said slso? I got it working using its slaar patch, but rly could use someone with compiling magic powers. slso's mainscr using old isActorNakedExtended, and therefore breaks slang's slider and keyword for "naked armor for npc". I tried to do stuff myself, but failed to get ck/papyrus++ working. Or am i just doing smth completely wrong here?

Edit: Nvm, i just found the main issue, it was right between my monitor and a couch. For once i did what i was told to, started a new game after all the mess of updates and tweaks screwed my gaem and everything works fine w/o slar patch. Got the patched threadcontroller/actoralias stuff from slso thread, tho, and it's ok now. 

Edited by VFromm
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 3:28 PM, ponzipyramid said:

General note: we've been discussing potentially merging SLANG's systems into OSL Aroused. That's not guaranteed to happen but I assume it'll make it easier for everyone if there's just one modernised aroused implementation. Stay tuned.

cording to the compatibility thread OSL isn't currently compatible with 1170, was looking at this wondering if it was, after see'n this general note is the next update for OSL going to be the 1170 update with the slang additions?

• 3 weeks later...

In the MCM it says that foreplay animations have a bonus on arousal increase, any chance we could get an option to change how much the bonus is? And to also add or reduce bonus based on the tag through MCM (like oral, anal, masturbation, etc)?