Naked Perks

View File

NOW ON NEXUS

NOW WITH ESL VERSION
(only use one version)

Have you ever wanted to run naked across the commonwealth, but thought you shouldn't have to be penalized for your scandalous ways?

Or maybe you're playing a *true* barbarian character who has sworn off all forms of clothing?

Whatever your reasons, the lack of perks that are conducive to a nice naked frolic is abysmal...
So I aimed to fix that.

Introducing:
NAKED PERKS

There are two kinds of perks included: Paragon perks and the less powerful Balanced perks.
Paragon perks cannot be taken alongside their more balanced counterparts, so its up to you whether you want the full payoff immediately or if you want to slowly increase your power over time.

You can even mix and match, if you want!

The current perk list:

• Paragon Perks:
    • Paragon of Naked Falling: Immunity to Fall Damage
    • Paragon of Naked Explosions: Immunity to Damage from Explosions
    • Paragon of Naked Cold Resistance: +1000 Cryo Resistance
    • Paragon of Naked Fire Resistance: +1000 Fire Resistance
    • Paragon of Naked Toughness: +1000 Damage Resistance
    • Paragon of Rad Resistance: +1000 Radiation Resistance
    • Paragon of Naked Stability: Immune to Stagger
    • Paragon of Naked Stealth: Nearly Undetectable while sneaking
    • Paragon of Naked Charisma: Buy and sell prices 90% better and guaranteed charisma checks
    • Paragon of Naked Energy Resistance: +1000 Energy Resistance
    • Paragon of Naked Poison Resistance: +1000 Poison Resistance
    • Paragon of Naked Carrying: +1000 Carry Weight
    • Paragon of Naked Fisticuffs: x10 damaged with punches
    • Paragon of Naked Experience: x5 XP Boost
    • Paragon of Naked Ability: +10 SPECIAL Bonus
  • "Balanced" Perks:
    • Naked Parkour: reduces fall damage by 25%/50%/75%/100%
    • Naked Toughness: adds 100/200/300/400/500/1000 Damage Resistance
    • Naked Rad Resistance: adds 100/200/300/400/500/1000 Radiation Resistance
    • Naked Explosives Expert: reduces explosion damage by 25%/50%/75%/100%
    • Naked Conversationalist: Buy and Sell prices are 23%/46%/69%/90% better and improve speech checks by 25%/50%/75%/100%
    • Naked Mithridatism: adds 100/200/300/400/500/1000 Poison Resistance
    • Naked Insulation: adds 100/200/300/400/500/1000 Cryo Resistance
    • Naked Refractor: adds 100/200/300/400/500/1000 Energy Resistance
    • Naked Fireproofing: adds 100/200/300/400/500/1000 Fire Resistance
    • Naked Storage: adds 250/500/1000 Carry Weight
    • Naked Shadow: 25%/50%/75%/100% harder to detect
    • Naked Specialty: +1/+2/+3/+4/+5 SPECIAL Bonus
    • Naked Pugilist: 25%/50%/75%/100% more punching damage
    • Naked Intelligence: 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% XP Boost

As of right now, it is absolutely more of a cheat mod, as I mess around with values and figure out WHAT I can change/add and what is possible without scripting.

Any and all feedback, suggestions, and ideas are welcome!

NOTE: IF UPDATING FROM 1.5.2 TO VERSION 2 YOU MUST START A NEW OR CLEAN SAVE

THERE ARE NOW 3 VERSIONS OF THE MOD:

• Naked Perks: The Original mod. Both Paragon and "Balanced" Perks included. Must choose between Paragon Perk OR Balanced perk when levelling up.
  • Naked Perks - No Paragon: Removes the Paragon perks completely.
  • Naked Perks - paragon Only: has ONLY the paragon perks and  lowers requirements to the bare minimum (level 0, SPECIAL 1)

You CAN TECHNICALLY use all 3 versions of the mod together, but it will just further unbalance the already broken stuff and you'll have every perk doubled. The latter two also remove the check that prevents doubling up on both paragon and balanced perks.
NOW AVAILABLE: Optional Jetpack Perk. Fly through the skies with the power of... don't think about it too hard...

Requires All In One version. Adds a 5th level to Naked parkour and a Paragon of Naked Jetpack perk. 
Credits to PTMC2112 for the addition

Requirements:

Tentative:

• possibly split "Paragon" perks and "Balanced" perks into separate plugins. LevelUpMenu might start feeling cluttered.
  • More creative perk names? Would like to keep it obvious that these are for naked gameplay, though... hmmm

Credits to:

• nielzz91 - charisma.swf from Sexy Charisma on Nexus
  • thingy123 - for the mod Custom Legendary Modifications that I used as a reference for some of the effects as I learn exactly how the CK works
  • Bethesda - Creation Kit and Fallout 4

1 hour ago, creepywierdo said:

What exactly counts as naked for the purposes of this mod? Like do you have to have absolutely nothing equipped for them to work, or could you still equip accessories, like shoes or gloves?

The perks all check body slots 33 and 41. So, in the base game, that's every clothing/armor and chest armors.

You can still wear glasses, leg and arm armors, bandannas, hats, etc. :)

@Arty_DeSithliusI made a patch to lower the level requirement (requires the ESL flagged one, as of this post, only available on Nexus, as it only overwrites records, and is itself also ESL flagged)

I had one for the other version, but I deleted it before I decided to share it. Fun fact: having a patch file with overrides can be ESL flagged, even if the records overwritten can't fit in an ESL file.

NakedPerksUnleashed.esp

Edited by ptmc2112
1 hour ago, ptmc2112 said:

@Arty_DeSithliusI made a patch to lower the level requirement (requires the ESL flagged one, as of this post, only available on Nexus, as it only overwrites records, and is itself also ESL flagged)

I had one for the other version, but I deleted it before I decided to share it. Fun fact: having a patch file with overrides can be ESL flagged, even if the records overwritten can't fit in an ESL file.

NakedPerksUnleashed.esp 17.6 kB · 0 downloads

oh man, that's awesome! :D

Idea... Naked Pack-Rat Magazines, plus Naked and Clothed Strength Perks

When Clothed... Strength will default to 1, adds invisible, non droppable item, weighing 1000, to make you over-encumbered when dressed.

When Naked...... Strength 10 with all magazines, or you could just add additional Carryweight with each magazines perk.

Naked Pack-Rat Magazines.... 10 to Collect ... this would give 100 extra Carryweight, or you could just add Additional Carryweight instead of Strength.

Adds 1 Strength to the Naked Strength Perk, with each Magazine. Like the Sneak Magazines, and you look in your inventory, and see the Stars for how much it increases with each Magazine.

In-Game... Inventory / Stats / Perks

Naked Pack-Rat Magazine

On 7/5/2023 at 6:52 PM, Cookiemonsta234 said:

how to remove some perks from console? I tried using the form ID but no good

When using the console, if you want to add/remove any of the perks, a great way to find them all and the IDs necessary is to use "help ooNP" without the quotes

that will list EVERYTHING in the mod... all the perks and the underlying abilities that they use. The ids listed there will be the ones you want to use. :)

You can also, I believe, put the name of the specific perk in quotations (ex. help "Naked Mithridatism")

Hope that helps! :)

11 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Idea... Naked Pack-Rat Magazines, plus Naked and Clothed Strength Perks

When Clothed... Strength will default to 1, adds invisible, non droppable item, weighing 1000, to make you over-encumbered when dressed.

When Naked...... Strength 10 with all magazines, or you could just add additional Carryweight with each magazines perk.

Naked Pack-Rat Magazines.... 10 to Collect ... this would give 100 extra Carryweight, or you could just add Additional Carryweight instead of Strength.

Adds 1 Strength to the Naked Strength Perk, with each Magazine. Like the Sneak Magazines, and you look in your inventory, and see the Stars for how much it increases with each Magazine.

In-Game... Inventory / Stats / Perks

Naked Pack-Rat Magazine

I actually really like this idea! I think adding magazines or messing with the player's inventory is a bit out of scope for this mod, though.
PLUS I still haven't figured out papyrus scripting yet.

If I do this, It will be in a separate mod, I think... and it wont be for a while.

Thanks for the idea though! :D

Idea, add a naked perk for flying, by hijacking the vanilla jetpack effect used by power armors with the jetpack mod installed, either by using the unused vanilla spell called "Jet Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!" (at FormID 0012772C), which uses the jetpack magic effect "Power Armor Jetpack Effect" (at formID 0012772D) with a magnitude of 1000 (in comparison, the vanilla jetpacks use a magnitude of 1, though I don't know if the magnitude makes any difference at all), or by creating your own spell that uses whatever magnitude of your choice for the aforementioned magic effect.

For the non-paragon version, you could have the first few perk levels do nothing, and the final perk gives the ability to fly.

NOTE: the magic effect won't protect the user from falling damage, that has to be bought off separately (which is already provided in this mod by the naked parkour perk).

Trivia note: the vanilla spell name literally has that many A letters. I am not kidding.

EDIT: I have made my own test, and yes, it does work as I have said above (though the sound of the jetpack is unavoidable, and if viewed in 3rd person, the player will A-pose), but can be done without adding any scripts.

EDIT THE 2ND: Unrelated to my suggestion above, found a bug with the Pugilist and fisticuffs perks, the effect needs an added condition to check if the subject has the keyword "WeaponTypeUnarmed" (function of the new condition should say "HasKeyword"), because otherwise it multiplies the attack for every weapon, not just the fists. I can make the fix myself and provide it, if you want, but I'm using the combined ESL version.

EDIT THE 3RD: since it says modifications are okay on the nexus page, here is the combined 2.0.0 ESL file with the fixes (i did not add my idea for flight, just the fixes for the unarmed perks):

ooNakedPerks.esp

Edited by ptmc2112
found a bug, added in edit
3 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Idea, add a naked perk for flying, by hijacking the vanilla jetpack effect used by power armors with the jetpack mod installed, either by using the unused vanilla spell called "Jet Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!" (at FormID 0012772C), which uses the jetpack magic effect "Power Armor Jetpack Effect" (at formID 0012772D) with a magnitude of 1000 (in comparison, the vanilla jetpacks use a magnitude of 1, though I don't know if the magnitude makes any difference at all), or by creating your own spell that uses whatever magnitude of your choice for the aforementioned magic effect.

For the non-paragon version, you could have the first few perk levels do nothing, and the final perk gives the ability to fly.

NOTE: the magic effect won't protect the user from falling damage, that has to be bought off separately (which is already provided in this mod by the naked parkour perk).

Trivia note: the vanilla spell name literally has that many A letters. I am not kidding.

EDIT: I have made my own test, and yes, it does work as I have said above (though the sound of the jetpack is unavoidable, and if viewed in 3rd person, the player will A-pose), but can be done without adding any scripts.

EDIT THE 2ND: Unrelated to my suggestion above, found a bug with the Pugilist and fisticuffs perks, the effect needs an added condition to check if the subject has the keyword "WeaponTypeUnarmed" (function of the new condition should say "HasKeyword"), because otherwise it multiplies the attack for every weapon, not just the fists. I can make the fix myself and provide it, if you want, but I'm using the combined ESL version.

EDIT THE 3RD: since it says modifications are okay on the nexus page, here is the combined 2.0.0 ESL file with the fixes (i did not add my idea for flight, just the fixes for the unarmed perks):

ooNakedPerks.esp 49.23 kB · 0 downloads

Oh Dope! Thanks for catching that! :D I remember making that change but I guess I forgot to save it and just assumed it was fine.
I'll upload the fix asap.

As for the jetpack idea... if I can figure out a way to turn it on/off then I may think about it... but I'm not a big fan of just... ALWAYS essentially having a jetpack strapped to the player's back.
I know I've always had issues (on both FO4 AND Skyrim) with mods that add something like that and then I accidentally use or activate something I didnt mean to. lol

It's a great mod, and I can't believe no one thought of it before now. Being a semi-invulnerable superhero running around Boston naked, whether you're male or female, is like a black comedy worthy of Fallout. It's like a salacious version of Silver Shroud. 

11 hours ago, Arty_DeSithlius said:

Oh Dope! Thanks for catching that! :D I remember making that change but I guess I forgot to save it and just assumed it was fine.
I'll upload the fix asap.

As for the jetpack idea... if I can figure out a way to turn it on/off then I may think about it... but I'm not a big fan of just... ALWAYS essentially having a jetpack strapped to the player's back.
I know I've always had issues (on both FO4 AND Skyrim) with mods that add something like that and then I accidentally use or activate something I didnt mean to. lol

It still works the same as vanilla: as long as you press spacebar while in air, it activates, if that's what you're worried about, and the jetpack sound is only there when you are pressing space while in the air. You can still do normal jumps if you want while the effect is technically active, as long as you don't press the spacebar a 2nd time while in mid-air. Holding spacebar for the initial jump doesn't activate it, you must let go and press spacebar a 2nd time while in air.

If you want something that only applies while equipped, you might want Personal Jetpack on nexus (an item that only takes up slot 58 or 61, depending on which you pick), instead. Note that the mod linked also modifies 3 game setting values that determine how high you can fly, and 2 of the 3 for the AP cost of flying.

EDIT: Just thought of this, might add a condition that uses the "getEquipped" function to check if something in particular is equipped, allowing you to check by formid of the armor thing (maybe a ring in the ring slot or a necklace in the neck (50) slot) so the effect is only available if that particular item is equipped, as well as be naked. If you do go this route of adding a custom item, it's probably best to add a recipe to craft the item. Personally, if you don't wanna add a custom item, you could use the vanilla "Armor_WeddingRing" you get at the start of the game, which, if unmodded (there's a mod that makes it add +1000 to carryweight) does nothing.

Edited by ptmc2112

On 7/16/2023 at 10:11 PM, Arty_DeSithlius said:

The idea that you can use an item like a ring as an on-off switch is even easier if you consider that you can favorite apparel as well as weapons and aids in the vanilla favorite menu, making the "getEquipped" condition and a favorite button as an "on/off" switch, if you want to add the jetpack effect without adding any scripts to your mod. I would recommend the jetpack perk require you have either the paragon of naked falling or maxed naked parkour before getting, simply cause of the risk of death without that fall damage protection.

In the image below I favorited the wedding ring so equipping and unequipping it is a button press away (says [ring] cause of an item sorter mod that works with fallui)

Spoiler

ScreenShot42.png

Edited by ptmc2112

If you want, here's a jetpack naked mod that still needs the original. I added a 5th naked parkour perk level for the jetpack, and a paragon of naked jetpack perk.

Both new perks requires the same naked requirements every other naked perk has to take effect, and to have the wedding ring you get at the start of the game to be equipped to work (remember to jump while in mid-air)

The paragon one requires the Paragon of Naked Falling to be bought 1st, before it can be bought, the 5th level parkour requires lvl 48.

I had to use the same swf file the rest of the naked perks used otherwise it probably wouldn't show on the list

Added an updated Unleashed version that also requires the jetpack version that reduces the required level for rank 5 to level 4.

NOTE: currently untested, but should work fine.

NakedPerkJetpack.esp NakedPerksUnleashed.esp

Edited by ptmc2112
3 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

If you want, here's a jetpack naked mod that still needs the original. I added a 5th naked parkour perk level for the jetpack, and a paragon of naked jetpack perk.

Both new perks requires the same naked requirements every other naked perk has to take effect, and to have the wedding ring you get at the start of the game to be equipped to work (remember to jump while in mid-air)

The paragon one requires the Paragon of Naked Falling to be bought 1st, before it can be bought, the 5th level parkour requires lvl 48.

I had to use the same swf file the rest of the naked perks used otherwise it probably wouldn't show on the list

Added an updated Unleashed version that also requires the jetpack version that reduces the required level for rank 5 to level 4.

NOTE: currently untested, but should work fine.

NakedPerkJetpack.esp 2.98 kB · 0 downloads NakedPerksUnleashed.esp 19.72 kB · 0 downloads

Do I have permission to upload these as optional files here and on nexus?

4 hours ago, Arty_DeSithlius said:

Do I have permission to upload these as optional files here and on nexus?

Yes, but I screwed something up, so here is the updated version (accidentally added the lvl 5 parkour to the FormID list, which made the level 5 parkour version lvl 1, so i removed it from the formID list in this version, also updated the description of the paragon perk to mention the wedding ring)

You can also make whatever edits you want. Especially since I found a bug in that the jetpack effect is always available, once you buy the perk. Probably should have made a custom spell for it for the conditions to go on. Unless it requires a new game to fully check, and I don't want to at the moment.

NakedPerkJetpack.esp

Edited by ptmc2112
4 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Yes, but I screwed something up, so here is the updated version (accidentally added the lvl 5 parkour to the FormID list, which made the level 5 parkour version lvl 1, so i removed it from the formID list in this version, also updated the description of the paragon perk to mention the wedding ring)

You can also make whatever edits you want. Especially since I found a bug in that the jetpack effect is always available, once you buy the perk. Probably should have made a custom spell for it for the conditions to go on. Unless it requires a new game to fully check, and I don't want to at the moment.

NakedPerkJetpack.esp 3.01 kB · 0 downloads

so it turns out I forgot to add conditions to the effects of the paragon version, so it ended up being available all the time....oops. Here is the hopefully final fix.

NakedPerkJetpack.esp

Edited by ptmc2112
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Arty_DeSithlius found a bug, though if you wanna leave it in by making the perk description match or fix the effect, it's up to you, but the "Paragon of Naked Carrying" increases the carry weight by 10,000 instead of the 1,000 the description says.

Only saw it in the mixed version, not sure if it applies to the paragon only one.

I only noticed it just now, sorry.

• 3 months later...

Any possibility we could get a variation of the mod that takes advantage of Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource? I very much love this mod but I'd love to see the ability to use things like the heels and boots from Dicky's Pinup outfit and things like the slave heels from Devious Devices as they are technically body slot items at the moment. With Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource you can use the keywords from it to check if a 'body slot' item is skimpy and practically naked and be able to allow the mod to work with those items.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2023 at 12:40 PM, ptmc2112 said:

@Arty_DeSithlius found a bug, though if you wanna leave it in by making the perk description match or fix the effect, it's up to you, but the "Paragon of Naked Carrying" increases the carry weight by 10,000 instead of the 1,000 the description says.

Only saw it in the mixed version, not sure if it applies to the paragon only one.

I only noticed it just now, sorry.

Yeah... Thanks for letting me know!
Sorry it took so long, though... I took a step away from Fallout to play the new phantom liberty dlc for cyberpounk lol 
Just uploaded a new version that fixes that and the unarmed perk. :)

On 1/11/2024 at 9:44 PM, Railgunner2160 said:

Any possibility we could get a variation of the mod that takes advantage of Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource? I very much love this mod but I'd love to see the ability to use things like the heels and boots from Dicky's Pinup outfit and things like the slave heels from Devious Devices as they are technically body slot items at the moment. With Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource you can use the keywords from it to check if a 'body slot' item is skimpy and practically naked and be able to allow the mod to work with those items.

I'll absolutely look into it! :D
Tbh, Even I've been starting to get annoyed by the number of outfits that run into this issue. lol
Like... a lot of shoe mods use the body slot for their shoes... so if I'm JUST wearing shoes... it reads as clothed...? 

So, yeah... I'll be looking into this in the near future. :)