On 8/21/2023 at 9:07 PM, Neodarkside said:

Love the idea of perks for being nude, curious if there could be a lesser version. I like cheats, but even +100 to me breaks the fun of things for me. So like +10 being the first perk of some and then scaling by 10 each rank. So carry weight +10, 20, 30 etc.

I've been thinking similarly, recently... especially since I've started running WARS and PEACE... and +100 COMPLETELY ruins the balance with those overhauls. XD

When I made the mod, originally, I was motivated mainly by a general disdain for carryweight systems (lol)... ESPECIALLY in fallout 4 which REQUIRES looting for one of its major pillars.. but then penalizes you for looting *too much*...? It felt dumb to me.

My character is mostly nude, companions comment on it all the time. I use VTAW, Pampas, and Fortalazela armor mods which adds alot of individual pieces, so many slots are filled with gear, but the slots that cover the body itself is never equipped. I always liked naked buffs, like a bonus to barter because vendor is to busy staring at my characters chest, or charisma for the same reason. So for me, if all the bonuses were minimal and scaled higher with each rank, I'd love it.

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2024 at 12:41 PM, Arty_DeSithlius said:

So, yeah... I'll be looking into this in the near future. :)

Upon further inspection... this is currently not within my capabilites. I have been trying to figure it out for the greater part of the week and haven't made any progress. Gonna take a break on the attempt for now... maybe I'll come back later, once I have a greater understanding of papyrus scripting and how conditionals work... but until then, this probably won't happen. 😭

On 2/21/2024 at 12:06 AM, Neodarkside said:

My character is mostly nude, companions comment on it all the time. I use VTAW, Pampas, and Fortalazela armor mods which adds alot of individual pieces, so many slots are filled with gear, but the slots that cover the body itself is never equipped. I always liked naked buffs, like a bonus to barter because vendor is to busy staring at my characters chest, or charisma for the same reason. So for me, if all the bonuses were minimal and scaled higher with each rank, I'd love it.

I'm thinking about making a version that basiclaly just duplicates Vanilla perks, but the duplicates only work when "naked." Does that sound like something you'd be interested in? 
Tbh, the values are only so high in the base version of the mod because I suck at balancing and just decided "it wont be balanced anyway, so why not make it broken?" lol

On 4/12/2024 at 11:18 PM, Arty_DeSithlius said:

I'm thinking about making a version that basiclaly just duplicates Vanilla perks, but the duplicates only work when "naked." Does that sound like something you'd be interested in? 
Tbh, the values are only so high in the base version of the mod because I suck at balancing and just decided "it wont be balanced anyway, so why not make it broken?" lol

That would work, curious what perks. As long as various slots work as naked I'm fine, I generally don't use... what is it, slot 32? Whatever clothing takes up to prevent companions to comment on you "bareing all to the world".

12 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

That would work, curious what perks. As long as various slots work as naked I'm fine, I generally don't use... what is it, slot 32? Whatever clothing takes up to prevent companions to comment on you "bareing all to the world".

I uploaded a "vanilla values" version. Everything is the same as the "no paragon" version, perks-wise, but all the perks that had vanilla counterparts were reduced to match those. (Ex. "Naked Carrying" was reduced to +25 carryweight at rank 1 to match the vanilla "strong back" perk.) 

IIRC, the only perks that I didnt change were the parkour, explosives perks, shadow, and charisma perks, since the shadow and charisma were already near vanilla values and there are no vanilla versions for the explosives and parkour. :)