Milk Mod integration with Simple Slavery or Alternate Start

Hi there, 

I seemed to remember that is was possible to start as a Milk Cow at a farm using Alternate Start, or possibly to be sold into slavery as one via Simple Slavery.

Yet there appears to be nothing in the Milk Mod Economy SE that achieves this in Skyrim SE. 

Does anyone know of a patch? 

Edited by Darsie
1 hour ago, Darsie said:

Does anyone know of a patch? 

Maybe it was live a deviant life addon? That mod was removed by the mod author. Something tells me it wasn't a super indepth feature anyway. Being a cow alternative will be way more advanced with all the quests, if you havent tried it yet and you don't like the transformations you can pretty much turn off any of them that you don't like, can have like 0 transformation if you want but will still get the quests which will generally be about you being a milk cow. As for the alternate start addon I haven't seen anyone post the files. The only thing milk cow related that is hooked to alternate start that is currently still posted here that I know of is Wartimes tweaked, step dad purchases pumps when he notices you are lactating and you have a quota to fulfill daily.

There is this thing https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20286-alternate-start-live-a-deviant-life-lich-edition/ no clue if it includes the milk cow scenario.

• 6 months later...