is there a compiled download of multiple packs that are generally not stupid?

I'm just wondering if there is a compiled pack of animations and required other things that i can download in one go instead of going thru a billion other things. I don't care about most fetish things, just looking for mostly normal stuff.

If anyone has anything to download or can link me to one, many thanks.

Nope. You'll have to search yourself, however, I can lead you to animators that don't include "fetish things". However, I don't know exactly what you mean by "fetish" or "generally not stupid", but I'm going to assume you don't want the following:

• BDSM
  • Rape
  • Bestiality
  • Humiliation
  • Piss/Scat

Etc. If so, here's a list of animators that I like that focus on primarily vanilla content:

• Amra72 (Focuses on M/F)
  • GreyNaya (Primarily does M/F as well as threesomes and foursomes that include men and women)
  • Khlas (Exclusively M/M, but does look great on M/F)
  • Lupobianco (Does primarily M/F content, but does occasionally do M/M and F/F. Also has numerous orgy animations for all sexualities)
  • Mike24 (Mostly M/F content, but with some M/M and M/F as well. Plenty of threesome and foursome animations)
  • Motherlodesims (Mostly M/F content with some M/M. Also has plenty of good threesome animations and some foursome ones too. Can't recall if he's done F/F. Be warned that he has a tendency to do some very strange and goofy animations, so unless you're into that, you can disable them)
  • ooOLalaWorld (Same as Motherlode, but with less goofy stuff)
  • E404P (Once again, primarily M/F content, but they have quite a bit of F/F content and just a bit of M/M)
  • Nevely42 (As far as I know, they're exclusively M/F as well as orgies with numerous men focusing on one girl)
  • Kiki Chain (Almost exclusively M/F)
  • Yummy-o-Tummy (Same as Kiki)

That should be over 6,000 animations to try out. Hope this helps. 

EDIT: Whoops, I neglected to include Lifeline. Great animations overall, but an unfortunately long retired animator, so some of it may look dated. They've done a lot of sequences that feature more than 2 people, but I think they focus on primarily heterosexual content. 

Edited by SilentAegis
On 6/16/2023 at 4:08 AM, SilentAegis said:

Nope. You'll have to search yourself, however, I can lead you to animators that don't include "fetish things". However, I don't know exactly what you mean by "fetish" or "generally not stupid", but I'm going to assume you don't want the following:

• BDSM
  • Rape
  • Bestiality
  • Humiliation
  • Piss/Scat

Etc. If so, here's a list of animators that I like that focus on primarily vanilla content:

• Amra72 (Focuses on M/F)
  • GreyNaya (Primarily does M/F as well as threesomes and foursomes that include men and women)
  • Khlas (Exclusively M/M, but does look great on M/F)
  • Lupobianco (Does primarily M/F content, but does occasionally do M/M and F/F. Also has numerous orgy animations for all sexualities)
  • Mike24 (Mostly M/F content, but with some M/M and M/F as well. Plenty of threesome and foursome animations)
  • Motherlodesims (Mostly M/F content with some M/M. Also has plenty of good threesome animations and some foursome ones too. Can't recall if he's done F/F. Be warned that he has a tendency to do some very strange and goofy animations, so unless you're into that, you can disable them)
  • ooOLalaWorld (Same as Motherlode, but with less goofy stuff)
  • E404P (Once again, primarily M/F content, but they have quite a bit of F/F content and just a bit of M/M)
  • Nevely42 (As far as I know, they're exclusively M/F as well as orgies with numerous men focusing on one girl)
  • Kiki Chain (Almost exclusively M/F)
  • Yummy-o-Tummy (Same as Kiki)

That should be over 6,000 animations to try out. Hope this helps. 

Thanks for the help. Most of those are the what people would say the 'base' animations from the WW page are. So I had most of these. I am very grateful for the ones I didn't, and the help.

Also I can tell you that ooOLalaWorld and Motherlodesims both have F/F. One of my current issues is that the F/F animations always play the same 1 of 3 things, and they are things that get stuck endlessly. Even if you disable those animations, which is a bitch to find on the huge lists. I remember always having these issues, going back years.

I think the issue is my using an ancient save, and building 7 people onto that one, because that would use my old WW settings? I should reset that, but i'm so sick of customizing the menu options.

Thanks again. This is a good list for anyone to use.

Additional good things i'll list some names for others to check out, all findable on the WW page;
OLL
Azmodan22
wild_guy
Zorak