What's your maximum number of kids you ever got in a household?

Hey all! Don't know if that thread will interest anyone, but as a big-family kind of player myself I often tend to have many kids in my different saves, and just curious to know about the rest of the community ?

So, what is your own max number of kids you had in a same household or save?
And for those of you who play with mods that allow for more than 8 sims in a household, how much kids did you ever manage at once in the same household?

My own sim couple currently has 13 kids (5 childs, 6 toddlers, 2 infants) and 3 on the way! ?

1526125553_05-28-23_11-59-55PM2.png.8b225522d91606ecced09ef0587034de.png

Edited by Namikan

Haha, thanks ?

Yeah, I kind of like the lot of work sims kids require, and make it a challenge to manage more and more, but I must admit I almost cried myself when I found out there were three on the way ?

Especially as my female sim is highly fertile and tends to always have multiple pregnancies. They had triplets first, then 2 singlets, and 7 sets of twins! I hoped it would be a singlet again for once, after so many twins... ?