Female NPC, Nude Crash.... >>???<<<

I haven't been able to figure this one out...

BUt whenever a Female NPC has no clothing, stripped for sex, or looted, my game CTD's and I have yet to find the cause.   I went through all the normal MOD removing of modified meshes/textures, Female followers, removed/readded NPC mods (Better Females by Bella)... and still, everytime a female NPC undresses or is undressed, the game CTD's...

Does not affect the player character..  Even after changing body shape, (UNP-UNPB-CBBE)...

Anyone have any ideas?

i think it is a skeleton problem  check the skeleton requierements or download a compatible skeleton     may be someone in Loverslab might give a link for a best skeleton including skeletonbeast and first person

i have found this here an xp32 maximum skeleton   http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

but do not know if it is the best !

I have xp32's Skeleton, but went ahead and disabled, uninstalled and then reinstalled it and now the game doesn't CTD when NPC Females are nude..   Thanks KingKong!

I don't remember installing any other skeleton mods or mods that change the skeltons recently,  I will have to review some of the mods I have running.

Thanks again, and hopefully this helps anyone with a similar issue.   Reinstall the Skeleton...

Archived