[SEARCHING] - Eyeglasses

Looking for nerdy eyeglasses in the "hat" category. I tried using kiko eyelashes both of the ones in the glasses category and the ones in the skin category. there are 2 problems:

1. Glasses Category Issue: obviously you can't use kiko eyelashes and glasses at the same time
  2. Skin Category Issue: the eyelashes get glitches when using RINGS (see image below)

image.jpeg.afdcbbca884c3c101162c30726b7f059.jpeg

so this is what happens when you have any rings on and the kiko from the skins category.

is there any way to edit the kiko skin detail in S4S to fix this? or is there glasses in some other category?

ty

No. You cannot change the clipping of lashes with glasses/rings. Because Sims 4 doesn't support 3D eyelashes all those lashes were made by maping in the area for glasses/rings.

No matter what changes you'll make in S4S it won't change where the lashes mesh is placed.

You can only look for different lashes as options to use with accessories you want to put on certain sim or ommit glasses/rings/bracelets, etc.

I personally ditched rings, cause they are the least visible thing on a sim and also can live withouth bracelets, as IRL I find them annoying, so my Sims also don't wear them.

Mmsims has eyelashes that are in some of the piercing categories that will work with glasses, rings, and other accessories.

Miiko also makes eyelashes as well.

With mmsims v4 eyelashes.

KristaIdiotGrin0102.thumb.png.5bda272fdaefaad754f077a455cd347b.png

Edited by Krolista
Added screenshot
12 minutes ago, Krolista said:

Mmsims has eyelashes that are in some of the piercing categories that will work with glasses, rings, and other accessories.

Miiko also makes eyelashes as well.

With mmsims v4 eyelashes.

KristaIdiotGrin0102.thumb.png.5bda272fdaefaad754f077a455cd347b.png

TY i just DLed it and will give it a try!