The Banning Game - II

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for continuing this boring red theme!

BANNED for not appreciating it's origin from the extended colour while limiting yourself to one of the default colours.

4 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for not appreciating it's origin from the extended colour while limiting yourself to one of the default colours.

Au contraire! BANNED! for not recognizing the extra effort I employed to use the extended color palette on every post (even if the color does turn out to be one from the default palette).

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

Au contraire! BANNED! for not recognizing the extra effort I employed to use the extended color palette on every post (even if the color does turn out to be one from the default palette).

BANNED! for not previously banning me for banning you for being wrong with a ban that had a non red banning banner! 

3 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED! for not previously banning me for banning you for being wrong with a ban that had a non red banning banner! 

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! !

for exceeding the limit of three "BAN" vocables — a.k.a. the B* Word — and its derivations** per sentence!

9 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! !

for exceeding the limit of three "BAN" vocables — a.k.a. the B* Word — and its derivations** per sentence!

BANNED! band, banner, banning, banter, banana - how's that?

3 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

then:

BANNER!!!
Hulk, hub, huck, HUD, huff, hug, hull, hum, hun, hunch, hung, hunk, hunt, hup (two, three!), hurl, hurt, husk, hut! Huzza!!!

BANNED! because someone said,   for exceeding the limit of three "BAN" vocables — a.k.a. the B* Word — and its derivations** per sentence!

On 7/15/2019 at 7:02 PM, Psalam said:

BANNED! because someone said,   for exceeding the limit of three "BAN" vocables — a.k.a. the B* Word — and its derivations** per sentence!

BANNED! for having stalled the thread by producing a masterpiece of utter incomprehensibility ?

4 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED! and locked away forever in Dragonar Prison in a full set of Devious Devices, for, by being the first person ever to agree with me about anything whatsoever, proving yourself to be a danger to every person on this Flat Earth

BANNED! for inexcusable verbosity!

10 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

B A N N E D ! ! !

for not employing one single verb in your sentence besides "BANNED!!"

edit: which could be deemed as an adjective depending on the context — e.g. the poor banned lad.

BANNED! because 1) "banned!" was clearly used as a verb of command in that sentence and 2) for failing to comprehend the injunction, "brevity is the soul of wit" which can be further improved to "brevity!"

43 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! because 1) "banned!" was clearly used as a verb of command in that sentence and 2) for failing to comprehend the injunction, "brevity is the soul of wit" which can be further improved to "brevity!"

B A N N E D ! ! !
for
1. clearly playing syntactic games with my sentence, and;
2. not employing the lingo BITSOW — a vocable briefer than brevity.

2 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

B A N N E D ! ! !
for
1. clearly playing syntactic games with my sentence, and;
2. not employing the lingo BITSOW — a vocable briefer than brevity.

BANNED! BIHA! (Because I Hate Acronyms!)

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! BIHA! (Because I Hate Acronyms!)

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

B A N N E D ! ! !

because BIHA! has several meanings — two of which being:
1. Bitch Induced HeadAche: a headache brought on by excessive bitching or bitchiness (try reading The Ranting Thread to fully understand it), and;
2. Break In Half Attack: is when you have to shit so bad that your side starts to hurt and you feel like you are going to break in half.

(source: The Urban Dictionary)

9 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

B A N N E D ! ! !

because BIHA! has several meanings — two of which being:
1. Bitch Induced HeadAche: a headache brought on by excessive bitching or bitchiness (try reading The Ranting Thread to fully understand it), and;
2. Break In Half Attack: is when you have to shit so bad that your side starts to hurt and you feel like you are going to break in half.

(source: The Urban Dictionary)

BANNED! for demonstrating why I hate acronyms.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for demonstrating why I hate acronyms.

B4L ! ! !
B A N N E DF O RL I F E ! ! !

for declaring you are an Acronym-Hater — considered by the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the CCCS (Canadian Centre for Cyber Security), and all Major Acronymic Government Agencies (MAGA) worldwide (WW) as an Ominous Internet Network Crime (OINC) and an act subject to a judicial punishment (JUPA — Judicial Penalty Act)!

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for sending more mixed messages than a bride flirting with the groomsmen.

B A N N E D ! ! !

for citing Brides on the wrong thread — they (and their gowns) are restrict to the “Count to 1,000,000” topic!

Spoiler

casa_2.thumb.jpg.ce4b8c1b7521db03a8d15334078d6e33.jpg