Say something interesting about the person above you - II

Is not sir SnowOwl any more but Sir bald Casper ;):)

Actually I'm Sir Bald Naked Casper :P:lol:

Prefers [redacted]  :P

Go engage in intercourse with yourself, good sir

Is not sir SnowOwl any more but Sir bald Casper ;):)

Is still a member of the upper nobility

No thanks :P

Is still witholding my licence

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Needs to change this avatar, I prefer the  tiny nude native... I don't like Casper  :( 
A mean detail: You changed it when I said Shirow would have a nightmare with the naked native in his avatar in corrupt a wish,  
remembered wellness   :sleepy:

Needs to change this avatar, I prefer the  tiny nude native... I don't like Casper  :( 

A mean detail: You changed it when I said Shirow would have a nightmare with the naked native in his avatar in corrupt a wish,  

Why don't you like casper? :(

My friend Sir S.O. I'm not Casper's fan either. He just irritates me. Not you my friend but he. ;)

Ok as two nice people have asked I will change avatars :D

Oh, no...no.... I don't want you to change your avatar. So sorry for saying that in my previous post. If you like your avatar, please, keep it.

Oh, no...no.... I don't want you to change your avatar. So sorry for saying that in my previous post. If you like your avatar, please, keep it.

It's ok, I change the avatar regularly anyway :)

It's ok, I change the avatar regularly anyway :)

Thank you for not being angry at me for saying that I don't like Casper. B the way, the most funniest and most liked cartoon character for me is this one:

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

A great and honorable criature after  nonusnomeni, OF COURSE

firing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don't know why... I just can't see him as your avatar, and please, he isn't naughty 

look-of-disapproval-rage-face-smiley-emo

A great and honorable criature after  nonusnomeni, OF COURSE

firing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don't know why... I just can't see him as your avatar, and please, he isn't naughty 

look-of-disapproval-rage-face-smiley-emo

I didn't mean to say Casper was naughty. Rather my alter ego SnowOwl was for pretending to be casper :)

Placed me after @nonusnomeni  :(

Dosn't accept that cats are superior :P

because he is on the ground and you're on heights.

Has made a strange argument for staying on the ground :P

because he is on the ground and you're on heights.

Has made a strange argument for staying on the ground :P

LOl -it's literal translation from my language and it has perfect sense for me. :D

Archived