Rasta the Lion Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 Enough cheese. It stinks. Can put some tomatoes in that.
Myst42 Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 I guess there's talk of this and this or whatever...
Thulas Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 Some somewhat correct, but he confuses the colors.
Rasta the Lion Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 Not as colorful as me. Or maybe it is, I only have 3 colors myself.
Thulas Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 Can't wait to give his litterbox a new brownly shading.
Rasta the Lion Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 Everyone has its grumpy mood here and there.
Thulas Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 Should rejoyce. Damn, he posted before I could announce him.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.