animations won't start at all!

I have been having a serious problem with sexlab where not a single animation will start up. i've used matchmaker, book of love, and ZZZ and not one animation will start. It only started doing this AFTER i installed the new upgrade, and yes, i have looked at the technical instructions on how to fix it, I have even  deleted all of the files and reinstalled them. What else can i do to fix it?

I have been having a serious problem with sexlab where not a single animation will start up. i've used matchmaker, book of love, and ZZZ and not one animation will start. It only started doing this AFTER i installed the new upgrade, and yes, i have looked at the technical instructions on how to fix it, I have even  deleted all of the files and reinstalled them. What else can i do to fix it?

I will just list a few common problems that cause this if that doesn't help post your load order and maybe someone can spot a conflict.

Did you run FNIS for users.exe after you updated the mod? were there any errors? did SexLab show up? are you using at least ver. 3.5 of FNIS?

Did you start the game using skse_laoder.exe instead of steam? Latest version?

Are you using a mod manager to install the files or are you installing them manually? (NMM doesn't install text files by default which will cause problems with FNIS)

Have you tried on a clean save (if you have one) to see if maybe something got screwed up in your save game.

it looks like it was just a bad save, damn. is there a way i can fix it without having to do  a new save file, don't want to lose my character

Did you run the clean up option in the previous version of SexLab before you uninstalled it? It may even be worth trying with the new version you have installed can't tell you rather it would work or not but its easy enough to try.

Archived