NPC x NPC more positions

So it seems that only a handful of Lovers positions are used when NPCs have sex via LoversBed. 

Is there a way to give NPCs access to all Lovers positions automatically? I tried a manual approach with the Z key, but the NPC animations stop whenever I get too close.

Edited by Mach05

LoversBed use random positions ( the version I use, and i think all versions do it )  So it use the Lovers setting.

Lovers setting spell: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

-Setting for Animation and Position

-Set Additional Animations

Without Additional animations you only have 10 animations and must use the Z key to get to the other 190 animations.

Lovers Settings: read LAPF download page, the spoiler: Menu Options Guide by the Awesome Mem4ob4

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

LoversBed use random positions ( the version I use, and i think all versions do it )  So it use the Lovers setting.

Lovers setting spell: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

-Setting for Animation and Position

-Set Additional Animations

Without Additional animations you only have 10 animations and must use the Z key to get to the other 190 animations.

Lovers Settings: read LAPF download page, the spoiler: Menu Options Guide by the Awesome Mem4ob4

Awesome that did the trick. I’m starting to see WAY more animations now among NPCs.