Accidently deleted sims 4 folder on mac

yeah i completely screwed up, so frustrated trying to figure out what is wrong with my game. i had such issues trying to get animations to work for wicked whims, i unistalled sims and accidentally deleted the sims 4 folder in documents without backing it up. now i re run sims and re downloaded it and the folder isnt there. that means the mods folder, tray folder, everything within the sims 4 folder is gone. please lmk what i could do. if theres a way to just restart and have a whole new sims? i have no clue. pls help this is so frustrating ://

If you haven't deleted your Sims 4 folder from the bin on computer you can restore it.

Otherwise you have to start from scratch, no way around it.

To get new mods, tray and saves folders in Sims 4 folder generated you just have to open the game to main menu and they will appear.

@treesha1212 I recently found myself in the same situation and that was a huge stress for me. I also cleared the bin with the whole mods folder. 

Everything I was able to do is to try different recover tools to get back deleted files and I got them eventually, but as a result, none of them worked, they all turned out to be corrupted.
So in fact as a result I got a list of mod files I had. After that I just started to search and redownload them one by one using the file names from the "recovered" mods folder. 
That was a real pain in the ass, as it wasn't enough for me to just find and redownload them, a lot of deleted CC was batch fixed, manually edited, changed and so on, and this is what I had to do again... I'm sorry that you got such a misfortune.

Edited by wild_guy