Passion Mod: Sims Stand Around Morphed Into Each Other and won't ****.

Checked the Animations category in settings - 4 animations packages recognized and imported in the mod animations queue.  None of them play. 

AW_MastersMoonlight

AW_MasterAnimations

AW_L666Animations

AW_Amra72

I have Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.7

Sims just stand around morphed into each other, buck naked and don't bother f***ing.

Removed and reloaded.  Still the same problem. 

Updated 10:09 PM:

was missing certain secondary Animations and Animation control files.  Finally got the ************ to work...by following the instructions to: re-install it from fresh files every single time so you don't run into that exactly problem. 

Diagnosis of Problem with Game - Error lies between computer and chair. 

Edited by NikkeiSimmer

If I remember correctly, each series of animations needs two files to work, for example "AW_Amra72", it needs to go with another called "Amra72_Animations.package", otherwise the animation will not work. just in case I attach the files corresponding to the ones you point to in the post, let's see if that works.

Mastermoonlight.package Masteranimations.package L666_Animations.package Amra72_Animations.package

• 1 month later...