Hey there everyone! I have wanted to show two of my companions that I made. Nickolay and Anastasia from IC3PEAK. Sometimes I do well at modding, and other times, not so well. I made Nickolay a high elf because of his height (sorry about the ears), and I couldn't give Anastasia the odd-eye although I tried. I realize I could have fixed them up better if I created a new race but that is hard for me to do. I'm happy with my mods. I am pretty good with faces because I am a portrait artist. I have other mods I created but don't know how to upload the files. Anyway, here they are...1731285515_IC3PeakCMPartnersinOblivion2021-01-08.jpg.2b99cf05f837c85f89e70e1219c1d348.jpg

What do you think? 

I also started working on a Brooke Shields partner but have to start over. Thanks for taking time to read this! Happy modding!?