Delicious flat chested... armor? o_O

redeyesandlonghair

Adjusted her face some with the advice.  Also I got some elven armor in the meantime, so here is a pic of the armor replacer's elven armor!  Quite flattering I think ^_^  Also below in spoiler tags are some big ol' pictures of her face close up at various angles :D  Any further advice is appreciated, since apparently this thread is now dual function O_o

4dew.jpg

ahbr.jpg

djy1.jpg

bgb9.jpg

You know what? My first reaction to the op was . . . let's just say. . . negative. 

Can you guess what my first action was? Take a look at the thread and see if you can guess... that's right nothing. I said fucking nothing.

Why? because in the op, the request was for flat chested armors . . . armors without bulbous tit-scoops. What they didn't ask for was your opinion of his character. 

redeyesandlonghair

dude change the character back. If you had it the way you liked it, then GO FUCKING YOU. Great. It's your game, you liked it, it was fun for you and you don't need the PMRC staring over your shoulder tellin you what you can and can't do with your own pixels.

I appreciate your support, but while some of the responses may have been less than... sweet... there was at least one responder who actually gave some really good tips.  She looked kinda weird to me too, but I couldn't really figure out why... that advice really helped ^_^  It would have been nice if that very helpful post had been the only response regarding my characters face... but I think some people didn't understand what the post was about... because they only looked at the picture and didn't read anything... would be my best guess o.o

You understood though, and I found "bulbous tit-scoops" very funny! xD

And the good news is that she managed to maintain the same general look, but now she looks totally right to me, and she's super pretty and adorobaroo :D

Ah, since a lot of people seem to be getting their panties in origami-esque knots over how "omg dude don't be a part of the system, have your character how you want her to be", may I just point out that in post #8 redeyes says the character is still not quite right and asks for advice? So advice wasn't exactly unsolicited.

Archived