Karlossos the Riekling

View File

V1.0

Riekling as follower

If you got SLEN installed, he will teach you pick pocket.

If you got TDF prostitution installed, you can have him as your hooker 

(restriction animations to creature, no solo riekling, no riekling F/F as far as I know, SL will choose whats there, 2nd F will just stay there)

He is handled like a nord male, except animations. This are the  Riekling animations you have installed. (SL, MNC, CF, SLAC , Riekling animations required).

Look at Belethor's

esp-fe

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/30/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

pretty cool follower thx for the mod, really dig the SLEN integration. I got a weird issue though, he's not always appearing at belethors, first tested the mod on an existing save and everything works perfectly. so i decided to start a new game using alternate start being jailed in whiterun, went to the store and he's not there, tried waiting and even fast travel and he's not showing up, thinking it may have something to do with alternate start mod i start another game this time being a patron at the bannered mare, went to the store and now he's there, test some stuff on him and everything seems ok, so i load back when i first spawn in the bannered mare, set up my favorite and gear, went back to the store and once again he's not there... i'm a little confuse as to why, you got any idea what could be going on?

he got the key, maybe outside, however, strange. He is placed like every other NPC (temporary, not permanent)

Look upstairs, all edges.

Invite him as follower would also do the trick. You can release him later.

Next time you see him, open console and click him. Write down the reference ID.

If you miss him, open console and type:

prid referenceID   (the number you wrote down)

then (still open console)

moveto. player

I just test a update, he will get a special spear, with the Succubus script attached.

This triggers a rape, but no kill of the victim. (will need then latest Succubus Initiation, will update this, too).

46 minutes ago, Forest_Chankla said:

his meshes

He uses the default textures and Baka ABC meshes in my setup.

What shall I copy, ABC, MNC whatever ? It depends on your working setup.

I don't see the problem to make an extra directory for this parts, set the path copy yourself ?

Edited by Tlam99
  • 1 month later...

Heya Tlam, been using Karlossos for a while now, really like this follower, somewhat he doesn't seem to get recognize by aroused creature or sexlab adventures, probably due to it's package being a mix of riekling with a regular follower voice.  You got any advice how i could edit him so he could trigger one of these mods conditions, a follower have needs you know ?

Thx again for this mod, the SLEN integration is great, pickpocket trainer is a boon

Edit : after reading the mod description again, seems like he should work with aroused creature... weird, i'll double check my set up, i must be missin something

Edited by erynyes
6 hours ago, erynyes said:

follower have needs you

Will check, if integration follower needs is possible.

To explain:

Short version

cannot compile every script needed for integration.

Tldr

MNC uses races, this ensures animation will play.

SLEN, TDF aroused rape uses keywords but do not support creatures.

This is the script patch included is for. (TDF).

My limit is, if it comes to  MCM integration. I downloaded as far I know, all available source files.

Most of them decompiled, so I am not sure to have correct ones. Took at leat a day to gather all those.

However, still errors as soon MCM is involved.

Decided to switch to MCM helper for my own mods, works flawless. So, no compilation on modified scripts if MCM is invooved.

Maybe one day I get this source files.

16 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Will check, if integration follower needs is possible.

To explain:

Short version...

Thx for the reply, no big deal really, i still have  ways to work around, was just wondering if it was working as intended, after all i still got plenty of options to have sexy time with Karlossos, he's just one less potential rapist i have to worry about i guess ?

7 hours ago, erynyes said:

one less potential rapist

OK, play tested it quickly.

Karlossos Sandbox Package V2

SL approach (see download page for link) and instructions, other mods triggered.

Make settings (arousal level of NPC, Player) and he will approach you or your followers.

(player pets and horses must be allowed in SL approach).

You cannot deny, kind of rape ;)

Follower Needs (see DL page)

If you see the message "Karlossos needs sex now!" and you do not react, he will ask you after a while for a kiss.

Fast travel, cell change cools him down, staying idle will fire after 1 to 3 min. (did not measure the time)

Well, some sort of Riekling Kiss ?

Edited by Tlam99
On 8/7/2023 at 9:48 AM, erynyes said:

no big deal

well, another integration.

If you got female plus Karlossos in your group, reserve some time.

Now you got a handfull trigger integrations.

On 8/9/2023 at 5:34 PM, erynyes said:

all these

integrated into SL Sexlife

check this page, requires LsGabriellaWander and adcSexlifeKarlossosPatch

I use this voice version of Sexlife

It became now quite tricky to balance all this trigger mods.

Best 1 creature follower (Lis, Gabriella or Karlossos) plus 2 females in a group.

Go to a not so crowded place and adjust trigger levels for each mod step by step.

If all activated it becomes difficult to make settings, as you almost never know which one triggers.

Setting levels too low, you can spend hours at one place.

If you have adcSexlife already installed, clean save. Quest needs restart.

I did via resaver, purged the plugin. This will restart everything.

Edited by Tlam99
  • 1 month later...

Added new animal follower, Hercules, an armored Husky Plus new Gabriella Lis Fuckit Pack V3 (gives the Husky Succubus Powers)

Same integration in all mods as mentioned for Karlossos, Lis, Gabriella. 

Hercules is a skill trainer Block and has more animations incl. solo thanks to HCOS.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28077-placeromancemarkers/

Edited by Tlam99
  • 2 months later...