BHUNP 3BBB HDT SMP for LE, question about patch

I use the Legendary edition of bhunp 3bbb with hdt smp choosen.

I've installed the body and it works. When I equipp the collision body ingame physics applies to the player body.

Interactions between NPCs and player however has many missing collision features at the moment. My characters hands don't collide with the NPCs breasts even if that NPC has a havok object equipped. Nor does character fingers collide with NPC vagina.

I'm also missing several keypoints in my understanding of the BHUNP body with the HDT SMP option installed.

I thought when I installed it, that I got a HDT-SMP body and nothing less. But when I look in the downloadable content I see lots of patches.

There's something called a "Locale Patch for European". I don't think I need this for I guess it got to do with the "," versus "." thing in the xml, right? I solved that inside my regional options for windows. Even so the content of that file is overwritten by the content in the download "Settings for  Full SMP Body", which I'm wondering if I need if I want to go all in.

But when I download the last one for full SMP body, I get confused. Inside it there is a folder named "06 hdt-pe tbbpbelly yes". It contains different hdt pe xml files. Why are these hdt-pe files mixed up in a "Full SMP body" patch?

I'm guessing I only need the content of the "05 HMP SOS SMP" and also one of the cup options here. I'm not entirely sure though. Why isn't it integrated in the main download of the body?

nexus.png

hdtsmpfull.png

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

There's something called a "Locale Patch for European"

It only applies to the reading of XML . The European version concerns punctuation. In data requiring decimals, having uyna comma will not be read by the Windows PC

For Windows , you need NON-European version

European 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.2ca1183c4c7eeec486ef677b54c938b2.jpg

NON-European

Spoiler

Immagine0.jpg.7daa94b07b1872310c87f8b133b96de5.jpg

. Why are these hdt-pe files mixed up in a "Full SMP body" patch?

I assume because, the HDT works on the vagina, while the SMP on the rest of the body

My characters hands don't collide with the NPCs breasts even if that NPC has a havok object equipped.

It is the only problem that I too have not yet been able to solve

26 minutes ago, wefsdfdsf said:

I am not an expert, you probably know more about modding than I do. However, you can try this, the files are essentially the same (in name anyways) but there is a HDT-SMP Locale Patch for English users + Full SMP body. 

It is more less the same files isn't it?

15 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

For Windows , you need NON-European

I assume because, the HDT works on the vagina, while the SMP on the rest of the body

It is the only problem that I too have not yet been able to solve

Damn ain't that a bitch. Are you closing in on something to resolve this? It's a must have for me.

And I also read your guide about tweaking the xml file and adding the pussy bones 01 to the femalebody. I'm not too happy with the vagina collision. It behaves like snake twisting all over the cock in a very unatural way. So something must be done with it.

About the hdt-pe files, I'll throw them in and see what happens.

14 minutes ago, sativa said:

Make sure that the hands and feet also have the corresponding *.xml's.

For Europeans, the *.xml's must have commas instead dots.

Okay... but isn't that the whole thing with this ingame toggle? You turn on the physics when you want it. Embedding them in the nif will have it on all the time? I just noticed that non of the bodies I prebuild with "bhunp 3bbb advanced Ver 2" has any havok paths in the nif. Not in femalehands either. I thought that was supposed to be like that because you "put on" the collision meshes ingame.

But by all means. I'm gonna try it. I'll leave no stone unturned. Thanks :)

16 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Okay... but isn't that the whole thing with this ingame toggle? You turn on the physics when you want it. Embedding them in the nif will have it on all the time? I just noticed that non of the bodies I prebuild with "bhunp 3bbb advanced Ver 2" has any havok paths in the nif. Not in femalehands either. I thought that was supposed to be like that because you "put on" the collision meshes ingame.

But by all means. I'm gonna try it. I'll leave no stone unturned. Thanks :)

I played with it for days until I made my own physics. I use smp for the body and hdt for the vagina. This means I don't need a collision object for the breasts either. Also I have no esp installed because only my char uses this physics.

If you want to use hdt with smp the body needs the baseshape.xml and a hdtvagina.xml.

The hands need the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and the hdt.xml.

The feet need the hdtfingers.xml.

Schlongs need the hdtm.xml

37 minutes ago, sativa said:

I played with it for days until I made my own physics. I use smp for the body and hdt for the vagina. This means I don't need a collision object for the breasts either. Also I have no esp installed because only my char uses this physics.

If you want to use hdt with smp the body needs the baseshape.xml and a hdtvagina.xml.

The feet need the hdtfingers.xml.

Schlongs need the hdtm.xml

This is interesting. And I thought you couldn't mix hdt-pe and hdt-smp within the same nif file? But I guess it depends on what is inside the xml. But this is working flawlessly in your game?

Right now, my SoS schlongs use hdt-smp. It works on my female character, but not so well on hdtfemaleNPCs. Which isn't a suprise. But I don't really need smp on schlong. 

Does all type of collisions work between your character that uses this setup and NPCs (maled/females)? Hands, strap ons, schlongs, breasts, fingers, butts, everything no matter what?

Very sorry for all these questions. I'm very happy for all the responds I get. I'm gonna try out your approach, Sativa. I just need to get a bit better. Got some serious ? going on.

It would be interesting to see how your female/male files are set up if you don't mind ?

Edited by Thor2000

This is interesting. And I thought you couldn't mix hdt-pe and hdt-smp within the same nif file? But I guess it depends on what is inside the xml. But this is working flawlessly in your game?

Right now, my SoS schlongs use hdt-smp. It works on my female character, but not so well on hdtfemaleNPCs. Which isn't a suprise. But I don't really need smp on schlong. 

Does all type of collisions work between your character that uses this setup and NPCs (maled/females)? Hands, strap ons, schlongs, breasts, fingers, butts, everything no matter what?

Very sorry for all these questions. I'm very happy for all the responds I get. I'm gonna try out your approach, Sativa. I just need to get a bit better. Got some serious ? going on.

It would be interesting to see how your female/male files are set up if you don't mind ?

To be honest, I only use the breasts, hands and arms of the virtual physics body. I didn't install this mod either, I just used bodyslide files and made my own maps. It looks stupid if you touch your ass or stomach, so I'll skip those physics. .) The same applies to the men's hands, unfortunately there are no usable meshes. The male body here has no physics except for the schlongs (hdtm.xml)

I also reshaped the entire female body in 3dsmax and baked new uvw's because the lower body is actually useless for these purposes.

Actually, I only use sexlab for some screenshots.  :classic_blush:

SKSE.rar

Edited by sativa
2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

And I also read your guide about tweaking the xml file and adding the pussy bones 01 to the femalebody. I'm not too happy with the vagina collision.

I encountered this problem and solved it by installing another version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP , hdt , hdtVagina ,  hdtFingers . 

hdt.xml hdtFingers.xml hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml hdtVagina.xml

If you want, copy\drop into skyrim data\SKSE\Plugins

2 hours ago, sativa said:

Really? It's the first time I've heard that. I'll try it for sure 

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

It would be interesting to see how your female/male files are set up if you don't mind 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.204b36284e5d27444bf244e5ca620329.jpg

Immagine2.jpg.f1863426c9f95b6ea819acbc8d3e9956.jpg

Immagine0.jpg.a312fed1eb2c2f04dfae2631e5621b18.jpg

Immagine1.jpg.ae5b1495f01e7ac487b86ce7337387b3.jpg

In the XML DefaultBBPs I only activated what I am interested in having running. In the game, I don't use any kind of Havok Object or even the Toogle Spell

42 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

I encountered this problem and solved it by installing another version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP , hdt , hdtVagina ,  hdtFingers . 

hdt.xml 733 B · 0 downloads   hdtFingers.xml 72.43 kB · 0 downloads   hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml 733 B · 0 downloads   hdtVagina.xml 733 B · 0 downloads

If you want, copy\drop into skyrim data\SKSE\Plugins

Really? It's the first time I've heard that. I'll try it for sure 

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.204b36284e5d27444bf244e5ca620329.jpg

Immagine2.jpg.f1863426c9f95b6ea819acbc8d3e9956.jpg

Immagine0.jpg.a312fed1eb2c2f04dfae2631e5621b18.jpg

Immagine1.jpg.ae5b1495f01e7ac487b86ce7337387b3.jpg

In the XML DefaultBBPs I only activated what I am interested in having running. In the game, I don't use any kind of Havok Object or even the Toogle Spell

forget the hdt.xml for the hands,you dont need it,my bad ^^

Edited by sativa
9 hours ago, sativa said:

forget the hdt.xml for the hands,you dont need it,my bad ^^

10 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Thanks for all input. I'm gonna sit down and try get the puzzles together :)

2 hours ago, OlgaHUmi said:

в конце концов я поставила тело COCO 3bbb

Я тоже это испытал, но проблема отсутствия столкновения рук с частями тела (сиськами, задницей, бедрами) остается. Я пробовал и BHUNP, и CBBE. 

I got it somehow to work "ok" now. I still don't like the pussy movement on this body. I didn't like the bhunp TBBP pussy movement either. Looks like a piece of jelly glued on the cock. Look really weird. Does it looks like this in your game too?

Also, all collision between creature schlong and vagina is now missing completely. I find that quite strange.

9 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Looks like a piece of jelly glued on the cock. Look really weird. Does it looks like this in your game too?

I would be curious to see which XML you are using . It seems that it does not open completely, but only horizontally 

10 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Also, all collision between creature schlong and vagina is now missing completely. I find that quite strange.

It might depend on the type of creatures installed. Are you using ABC Baka factory? SMP or HDT?

34 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

I would be curious to see which XML you are using . It seems that it does not open completely, but only horizontally 

It might depend on the type of creatures installed. Are you using ABC Baka factory? SMP or HDT?

I'm using baka ABC. With hdt. But should that matter you think? SOS addons are hdt too. I uninstalled smp meshes since I didn't think it looked any different.

If you want to take a peak, here are the ones installed. Some of them are the ones you posted here in this thread. There is something odd with the baka install. The file defaultBBPs.xml located inside "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" points to a "SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cOJzZcbbe-tbbp.xml". a file I've never seen.

One more video. This time with alvor. His pecker is a bit smaller. But here the pussy opens up too much.

skse.7z

Edited by Thor2000
2 minutes ago, OlgaHUmi said:

эээ не понимаю вас я закинула файлы в архив надо вам или нет - просто посмотрите архив ...

I tried using your files. But then I got no SMP on breasts. Replaced all baseshap.xml. But still vagina collision was missing ?

1 hour ago, OlgaHUmi said:

эээ не понимаю вас я закинула файлы в архив надо вам или нет - просто посмотрите архив ...

Видел, и , я заметил, что HDTSMP LOG также выдает ряд ошибок . Я считаю, что их не должно быть, но если я их отремонтирую, у меня будет больше проблем.

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.12d8aa8ee2aeb5d208bf4102b6bb1090.jpg

1 hour ago, OlgaHUmi said:

Все всегда работает, кроме рук. Они отказываются сталкиваться с телом. Кажется, что чего-то не хватает.

Сейчас я снова пробую COCO Body. 

I uninstalled the whole smp thing and went back to bhunp advanced Pe Havok Path. The pussy looks way better ?. I don't know what's wrong with my smp install.

Is it possible to get more tenderness in the breast movement by tweaking the 3bbb.xml? Afterall. It is the breast movement I really want. It so damn good. If I could that "jelly" moving breasts I don't mind staying with hdt -pe

Edited by Thor2000