Impossible to store Devious Devices items

Hello !

Sorry to ask a question that might sound silly, but I have been searching the answer for a while and could not find an answer. I tried to frame the thread title as clearly as possible so that it might also be helpful to other people encountering this issue.

I have been playing the game with zero issues whatsoever thanks to the wonderful MO2 guide on this site (incredible stuff, last time I always had several remaining issues, here it's working like a charm), including Devious Devices, Cursed Loot, Devious Interactions & Laura's Bondage Shop. All work very well, and I've been slowly figuring out the many options allowed in configuration.

However, there is still one thing I cannot figure out: all bondage items are permanently locked in my inventory, every time I try to store them, I get a "You can't part ways with any of your toys" message. I've been looking in the menus of all the mods and can't figure out what option to tick or untick.

I'm afraid it might progressively clog the inventory with dozens of items, especially since they have a non-zero weight.

Any help would be useful !

Edited by FromMindoir
11 minutes ago, FromMindoir said:

all bondage items are permanently locked in my inventory, every time I try to store them, I get a "You can't part ways with any of your toys" message.

Check your MCM settings in Cursed Loot (and possibly Devious Interactions).