Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posted (edited)

So I kinda found a way to get jiggle physics. The front of Zelda's cape has bones with physics that are conveniently close to her breasts, so I weight painted them to those bones. Bad news is they start flapping around wildly when there's wind 😄 so I'll have to scrap it all together until there's a better way. 

Example:

On 5/3/2024 at 7:07 PM, Aphrody said:

Jiggle physics are possible: the nude link mod has a jiggling penis xD

Seems they did something similar but transferred the bones and physics from another armour piece. I feel like that'll probably be a lot of trial & error and more trouble than it's worth, but thanks for the heads up!

On 5/3/2024 at 7:05 PM, Aphrody said:

Can you plase post it here or send it to me in private ?

On 5/4/2024 at 6:25 PM, James39 said:

Or maybe you gonna share it for free ?

Sure thing, I'll post all my works here for free. I was hoping to get all the issues fixed first but I don't think it's possible atm, so I'll just upload it as is. I'm not sure what to do about the RSTB files though, should I include them for all game versions? It might bloat the file size if I do unless people know how to do it themselves. I guess I could put instructions. 

On 5/3/2024 at 10:48 PM, nudefinder said:

No chance for pubic hair?

I can give it a try. Did you have any style in mind?

17 hours ago, haruz said:

Omg it's the first actually nude model actually shown off. Damn my hype has come back to life!!!

I'm really glad people are liking it 😃, but I hope I'm not putting too many expectations since it was just a test. It has it's fair share of problems like weight painting which was mostly automatic with a few tweaks. Also just a reminder this isn't a Link replacement mod in case anyone was getting their hopes up, I'd have to learn how to do that.

Edited by King of Virgins

....Okay that clip was just funny. xp

Anyways yeah I wished I could just...port Linkle from BotW into this game. Then again modding just BotW was a nightmare for me, I'd rather not mess with it again. x_x

2 hours ago, King of Virgins said:

So I kinda found a way to get jiggle physics. The front of Zelda's cape has bones with physics that are conveniently close to her breasts, so I weight painted them to those bones. Bad news is they start flapping around wildly when there's wind 😄 so I'll have to scrap it all together until there's a better way. 

Example:

Seems they did something similar but transferred the bones and physics from another armour piece. I feel like that'll probably be a lot of trial & error and more trouble than it's worth, but thanks for the heads up!

Sure thing, I'll post all my works here for free. I was hoping to get all the issues fixed first but I don't think it's possible atm, so I'll just upload it as is. I'm not sure what to do about the RSTB files though, should I include them for all game versions? It might bloat the file size if I do unless people know how to do it themselves. I guess I could put instructions. 

I'm really glad people are liking it 😃, but I hope I'm not putting too many expectations since it was just a test. It has it's fair share of problems like weight painting which was mostly automatic with a few tweaks. Also just a reminder this isn't a Link replacement mod in case anyone was getting their hopes up, I'd have to learn how to do that.

You are a legend my man. It's amazing to see actually progress. I would think it a good idea to include all version. I myself like and earlier version. I think 1.1.1. And it's fine as just a lewd zelda for now. Unless you find out how to replacement this is an amazing first step. 

12 hours ago, Minatoet said:

Saw some people asking about the project.

As many have said. You can follow along for free in the discord or other socials.

heres one of my favorite promo updates,

MIB, Sock and myself will continue to pour our effort into the project every day.

Does it exist without sandals full barefooted ?

Don't know why but i find her better than full nude

On 5/6/2024 at 6:57 PM, King of Virgins said:

Here is the mod tested for Yuzu & Ryujinx: Nude Zelda Test v1 by KoV.zip

It currently only replaces Zelda from the beginning of the game and her Yiga counterparts. This mod has NOT been tested on a Switch console, so please be careful. I don't know if it can get bricked or screw up other things.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Is this compatible with all versions of the game? Curious cuz most people I know play on older versions for building tricks 

On 5/8/2024 at 2:13 PM, haruz said:

Is this compatible with all versions of the game? Curious cuz most people I know play on older versions for building tricks 

remember to mesh the mods if u are using more than 1 mod 

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 5:57 PM, King of Virgins said:

Here is the mod tested for Yuzu & Ryujinx: Nude Zelda Test v1 by KoV.zip

It currently only replaces Zelda from the beginning of the game and her Yiga counterparts. This mod has NOT been tested on a Switch console, so please be careful. I don't know if it can get bricked or screw up other things.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Ty

waiting for the playable character linkle or zelda in a future if possible tho 

Edited by J lewd 7u7
On 5/8/2024 at 1:09 AM, Minatoet said:

Saw some people asking about the project.

As many have said. You can follow along for free in the discord or other socials.

heres one of my favorite promo updates,

MIB, Sock and myself will continue to pour our effort into the project every day.

not to sound like a retard but is there a link for the discord or something

On 5/6/2024 at 1:12 AM, King of Virgins said:

Example:

Thx !

Edited by Aphrody