first attempt at making an outfit

simonf13

here's an image of an outfit im having a go at creating, its still at early stages yet as im still learning as i'm creating it, its selenes death dealer outfit from underworld, ive looked everywhere and haven't found anyone that's done it yet, but found a few request for it, so i thought i'd attempt to do it myself, here it is:

jd22.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

UNP based? If it is (and it looks like it is) then thats sweet! Looks pretty good so far, maybe thin out the soles on the boots a bit, but thats just personal prefference. Keep it up!

Its actually based on the cbbev3 slim body but I will be doing it for the unp body as well
  • 4 weeks later...

just a quick update on my progress, ive not done much since my last post as ive been busy, but this weekend ive had a chance to get some more done.

i've completed most of the boot so far im gonna try and get it finshed this week hopefully

post-191594-0-36311800-1382296421_thumb.jpg

just a quick update on my progress, ive not done much since my last post as ive been busy, but this weekend ive had a chance to get some more done.

i've completed most of the boot so far im gonna try and get it finshed this week hopefully

attachicon.gifboot.jpg

looks amazing, looking forward to the release :D

• 2 weeks later...

ive run into a slight problem and could do with a bit of help, ive added the catsuit to skyrim just to see how it it looks and when i load it on my character the texture is white (im guessing the texture hasnt loaded) but then i tried on an npc and the texture loads ok but there is no normal map, any help would be appreciated

Archived