SexLab Defeat- No sexual animation after clicking "rouse"

catwe

Hey guys! So this problem pertains to sexlab defeat. I have installed all the mods in the correct order.

It shows up in MCM flawlessly, and i can knock down pps easily as well. However, When pressing on the "rouse" button, the nps just gets up and walks away like nothing happened!

This is similar to my problem in radiant prostitution. Whenever I press "no" to "use nearby bed?" nothing happens. However, sex runs flawlessly when using the bed.

Perhaps this is because tried to raped one of my companions registered under Skyrim defeat as one who can get raped and become an aggressor? I think that's highly unlikely tho. 

Thanks! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

One more quick question!

I have enabled player as victim, but it seems that all npcs just kill me instead of rape. I've enabled rape for both genders. What could be causing this?

Iv'e enabled to be raped by both sex's, but when they go to do their business they just stand there... any tips on how to get that working properly? 

• 5 months later...

Archived