[Idea] Enemy use brainwash magic in combat sex mod.

I saw a video once on Twitter and never found it again, where the player was being manipulated after Draugr used magic or shouts.
I thought that if this was possible, I could make a mod where NPCs are brainwashed, assuming a combat sex mod.

1. first, the enemy, a draugr or human sorcerer, releases a brainwashing spell.

2.The follower who is hit acts as the player's enemy until the player goes down or the master of the brainwashing magic dies.

3. if the player defeats the enemy, the brainwashing spell disappears. However, if the player loses, a sex scene between the follower and the enemy begins.
The animation played back is basically consensual.
Brainwashed followers will be in a special knockdown state waiting for enemy sex if the player is downed; it would be nice to have a dedicated animation like in the Defeat baka edition.

4.Combat sex mods have scenes ending with a rescue or kidnapping, but this mod (imaginary... for now) adds an ending where the follower kills or rapes the player.

Brainwashing and hypnosis are my favourite genres. I would honestly pay for it.
Any tutorials for skyrim mods and sexlab mods? Or any mod creators who accept commissions?