Tatsumaki CBBE 3BA Physics Reupload

View File

I just want to say that I did not create this file, but I am just reuploading it. I have no idea who created it or if it was ever going to be reuploaded, but this mod does seem to be clean.

I have edited the body to work with CBBE 3BA and have made my own bodyslide for her specifically with bodyslide studio. If you wanted, you could also replace her bodyslide following guide made by this guy. Texture changes will not work unless if they're made for teraelinrace. Following that:

Required:

WARNING:
Her hair does seem to have a bit of a bug or something because it always changes colors (or maybe it's just my ENB) and I don't seem to know how to fix this. It doesn't really bother me. 

ALSO, her neck might have a bit of a seam, but she didn't really have one for me. Wasn't bothersome. I also saw her neck might look a bit strange but that wasn't very noticeable either. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22930-teraelinrace-remastered/
  • Special Edition Compatible