I'm going to start by setting up some context; when I play as a male teen sim, the principle (Prescott) usually takes a liking to him via Wicked Whims and the Post Puberty trait, one thing leads to another and pretty soon he has her pinned, face first, against a wall sized mirror in one of the bathrooms in the modded school I have installed. The problem is that after he's given her a nice orgasm, she then turns around and scolds him for skipping class, (bitch, YOU were the one who insisted on a good dicking in the first place..) I don't necessarily mind the detention thing, but it seems like a wasted opportunity, if anything. Maybe detention doesn't have to be a punishment and can be served a different way, is what I'm saying.

Are there any mods currently that change how that mechanic works? Either plays off of the detention aspect and turns it into something "romantic" or makes it so that the teen's skipping class is overlooked entirely? You know, "I scratched your back now you scratch mine" sort of thing?