Lovers Orgy without PC?

• Mach05 changed the title to Lovers Orgy without PC?

somehow this will be possible if you change the script.

You can stop the player having sex after the orgy started.

Open the console, click on the player and write

additem xx000811 1

hit enter key

replace xx with the Load order number of the Lovers with PK.esm    Yes esm not esp

(You can stop other fucking couples by adding the item to one of them)

But I don't know if the orgy will stop when the player stops having sex.  I don't have LoversOrgy installed to test it.

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

somehow this will be possible if you change the script.

You can stop the player having sex after the orgy started.

Open the console, click on the player and write

additem xx000811 1

hit enter key

replace xx with the Load order number of the Lovers with PK.esm    Yes esm not esp

(You can stop other fucking couples by adding the item to one of them)

But I don't know if the orgy will stop when the player stops having sex.  I don't have LoversOrgy installed to test it.

Hey it worked! I was able to stop the PC’s animation, and everyone else’s continued to play. The console command even worked on other NPCs too, thanks!

On thing though, the NPCs that stopped having sex began crouching and staring at the other NPCs still having sex. Is this caused by LoversOrgy? I installed other mods at the same time so I’m not sure.

The watch  others having sex is Lovers with PK . The AI package xLoversPkrVisitorAI in the Lovers with PK esp

I didn't like that they sneak. If you're having sex in a place where others can see you, why would anyone sneak? Especially when they are right next to you (or the NPC couple having sex)  .   When you have sex in the middle of the street in a city, a whole horde gathers and they all sneak...  Makes no sense.

So I unchecked the "always sneak" flag in the AI package. Now the spectators stand and watch.

If you don't want spectators:

In game cast the spell Lovers setting spell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

Click [Sex Effects]

Set  Show Spectators:   to Forbid

People who get too close to a couple who are fucking still stop for a moment, That's the vanilla AI, they wait a moment if you want to talk or they say things about your skills or the hero of Kvatch.