I've been Battling with CTD for a long time... I want to fix this and actually play... Also 10$

MercForHire

I'll try and give as much information as I can. I have quite a few mods... I'll post them, (I don't care sharing this anymore, a bit embarrassing because I'm a huge pervert... but. I guess who isn't at LL :P

I do use boss, SKSE, FNIS, wrye smash.... and tesedit5.... I keep trying to find my problem but I'm having no luck.... In and around lvl 5 is where I start to hit my problems, I did manage to get to lvl 12 this play through, but then CTD happened during saves, and load up freezes///

I've redownloaded Skyrim multiple times, but yet this problem always seems to arise eventually, I very really try to download \ uninstalling script altering mods during a play through to avoid... this exact problem...

Please you guys help me out.... I used a fairly new computer that can run the game on Ultra high, but i set my game to medium to avoid problems... but I always find problems... Again you guys are my last hope, I don't want to stop playing but I can't play without mods...

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
JSwords.esm
SexLab.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
SPIKE.esm
WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
unofficial dragonborn patch.esp
Serana.esp
Ysolda.esp
randomthunder.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
Armored Skeleton.esp
lanterns of skyrim - around cities_bright.esp
Real Clouds.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Shields_on_back.esp
JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
NPCPhotoBooth.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
Ancient Skyforge Armor.esp
BDYEB.esp
BFPU Orcish Armor.esp
Black Lotus.esp
BosmerArmorMATY743.esp
Collar.esp
CraftableHoods.esp
FA Hide Armor.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp
GladiatorArmor.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
Ket_WEAPONIZER.esp
KTABladeOfWoe.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
MTemplarShields.esp
Nouserhere Ears.esp
Roman armor and weapons.esp
Roman armor and weapons replacer.esp
skyforgedShields.esp
Unexpected Blades.esp
UNPB Barbarian Armor.esp
Veteran Nord Plate.esp
ImmersiveArmorsNPCs.esp
AgentOfRighteousMight.esp
dragonmourninn.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
MzarkWonders.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Helms and Circlets.esp
Ket_ARMONIZER_v2.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
skoomaeffect.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
zzEstrus.esp
riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp
taveriften.esp
tavesolitude.esp
tavewindhelm.esp
townsandcitiesenhanced.esp
tavefalkreath.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
Werewolves.esp
MidasSkyrim.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
yield.esp
AllowVampireLordAction.esp
dd-no spinning death animation.esp
AzarHair.esp
Beards.esp
_zzSimsHair.esp

FlansEyesForSkrim.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
EpicElves by zzjay.esp
The Ningheim.esp
3DNPC.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
Inigo.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
Immersive Followers.esp
Iona.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Reanimate FX.esp
BloodyFacials.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
lightholdshields.esp
follower trespassing dialogue fix.esp
roninsuthgerdoverhaul.esp
ebonvale.esp
lords mail.esp
FalskaarFastTravel.esp
ExoticBow.esp
GameOfThronesArmors.esp
Gifts Of The Outsider.esp
Working Dog.esp
TSLCFgamma.esp
Midas Magic Expanded.esp
SA Item Overhual.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
StormLord.esp
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
Naughty Books.esp
Bestiality_Extras.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
prod80_CoT_patch.esp
Jordis.esp
ArchersArsenal.esp
DF_T33.esp
BVFE_Serana.esp
SexAddict.esp
Conan_Hyborian_Age.esp
Contractor Armor.esp
Mavari Armor.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS Schlong Controller.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
The_Stormcloak_Rebellion.esp
HelgraDraugrCompanion.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
Derkeethus.esp
Armored Circlets.esp

Sweet baby jesus please help me.... I'm poor as fuck and my only solace is skyrim... so if you do manage to help me I'll send you 10 dollars though Paypal... I know its not much but, I'm desperate as hell... thanks guys.

Quite a long list, you got there :D

Well, the first thing that just attracted my attention, is WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm. Get rid of that, seriously. If there's one big mod you'd ask me from who to stay away from, I'd say it's that crap. Have you seen the comments on nexus ? That mod is so outdated and fucked up is not even funny. If I were a moderator there I'd close this file for the sake of people new to modding. You're asking for a crash fest with this mod enabled, just delete it for your sake and forget it ever existed. If you're interested in valid reasons to uninstall it, just read the comments on its page, the people there will explain better than I can.

Next one, would be dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp. This thing bothers the game with it's scripts quite a lot as they run almost anywhere, specially when you're in combat with many NPCs and lots of dead bodies around. (Warzones certainly doesn't help at all). You're far better with simple blood textures to not stretch the scripting. If you're going to remove it, also delete the .pex files in the scripts folder. You can download the mod again and check for their names.

Try those 2 for now and play for a while. I'd highly recommend a new game as I'm not sure how your saves will react to the mods' missing scripts. Can't be worse than having them enabled that's for sure, but a new game is a better way to test game's stability.

Oh right, and as Ark of Truth said, keep your money. No need to pay anyone.

[3] Looking at your mod list it seems like you are near the 255 mod limit, the more mods you have the more likely CTD will happen.

I agree with Ark of Truth. I am not running a modded Skyrim myself but I am familar with the process of modding in general. The more mods you run the greater the chances of issues. Remove all the mods except those that you cannot live without. I know this will be hard because you might desire all of the mods. I usually run a modded game for a play through and then re-mod the game for the next play through with appropriate mods for the story or type of play through that I will be doing that time. Approaching it this way can help you select the mods that you will need and eliminate those that you wont. A

stable game is the most important aspect of playing Skyrim.

Well, the first thing that just attracted my attention, is WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm. Get rid of that, seriously. If there's one big mod you'd ask me from who to stay away from, I'd say it's that crap. Have you seen the comments on nexus ? That mod is so outdated and fucked up it's not even funny. If I were a moderator there I'd close this file for the sake of people new to modding. You're asking for a crash fest with this mod enabled, just delete it for your sake and forget it ever existed. If you're interested in valid reasons to uninstall it, just read the comments on its page, the people there will explain better than I can.

This person speaks the truth. I'm confident that by uninstalling this mod alone, you should see a substantial reduce in CTD's.

I'd try to have 1 mod for each major thing you want to change. Like 1 mod  for magic ,1 mod for combat etc. 2 or more might hurt your save in the future.

If you install a mod with scripts, try not to uninstall it, for the duration of that character.So 1. read 3-4 pages of a mod before you install it to see if people have problems with it. 2. be sure that you'll want to keep it in the future. Always test a new mod on a new save (ex. save 10,load,wait a min or 2 for all scripts to load well, save again-save 11-log off, install new mod-load save 11)

My suggestion would be to completely uninstall skyrim, all folders, documents etc full delete. CC cleaner for registry clean too. then install it again, make a backup of the virgin Skyrim before you add any mods and then install the 5-20 mods that you absolutely need to have or the mod creator suggests to install them at the start of the game. then start new game,play for a couple of hours, save often and see how it goes. if all goes well, make a backup of your skyrim, so you can fall back if you have problems later.

Then add 3-4 mods, play again see how it goes.(but keep the save before you add the new mods, to fallback in case the ball leaves the court). Exception mod clothes/armors/weapons , if they don't have scripts they're probs safe to add anytime.

tips : Disable autosave, never quicksave, do manual save on new slot. Some people say that it's okey to quicksave but i bet it's not.

When you reach like 40 saves or so, put those saves on a new folder out of Skyrim, for safekeeping (lol)

If you download mods from Steamshop, disable the automatic update of mods, it will mess up your stuff at some point. Even better don't download anything from there (tough i know)

Always read comments in mods, if many people moan something is going on,try to avoid that mod. If you really want it, wait till it's fixed. 

Since you use Wrye, get the latest, the older ones (300 series) have many problems.

Btway, never use old saves on new game, unless ofc you have exactly the same mods and know they're good.

gluck.

Edit: And yes, that's a fakton of mods. i'd go to like 120-130 max then play for a long time before installing more.

I have also experienced similar problems, with ctds every 1.30 hours, and occasional freezes during combat/movement. I have tried every pc optimization option I could find, including the Razer game booster, attk power loader lite, fps background booster and skyrim stuttering fix. I have tried various other techniques including the multi thread usage ini edits, but for some reason they only increased game freezes even though I am using an i7.

The only mods I have removed in ongoing saves are texture mods or armor packs (like tera armors), and I have disabled head tracking in mcm without uninstalling it to avoid issues. Most recently I installed the lycanthropy package (moonlight tales, predator vision, werewolf mastery)

My load order is as follows:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Falskaar.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
moonpath.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp=1
mintylightningmod.esp=1
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
JK Crafting Breakdown.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SkyMoMod Lore-Friendly Purist.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Footprints - Ash.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
R18PN_Corset.esp=1
moonpath_questdata.esp=1
Northern Bathhouses.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
Wyrmstooth.esp=1
FalskaarDawnguard.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-DG-DB-MonsterMod EBT Patch.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
SoS - The Wilds.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeon Lighting.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp=1
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp=1
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=0
WerewolfMastery.esp=1
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.esp=1
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Balanced_Magic.esp=1
Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp=1
BFSEffects.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Path of Shadows.esp=1
Duel - Combat Realism.esp=1
ACE Realistic Fighting.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
ACE BYOG.esp=1
ACE Speech.esp=1
ACE Archery.esp=1
ACE Armor.esp=1
ACE Enchanting.esp=1
ACE Magic.esp=1
ACE Melee.esp=1
ACE Smithing.esp=1
ACE Synergy.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
Kawaii Face Presets.esp=1
Kawaii Face Presets2.esp=1
BVLT - Human.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
WATER Falskaar.esp=1
RND_Water-Patch.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
ASIS-Dependency.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=0
prod80_CoT_patch.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=0
SGHailPackAllinOne.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp=1
Elecp's Vampdress.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
ShowersInInns.esp=1
DarkTower.esp=1

Any help would be appreciated.

Like Spikes said. Try to only use the mods you really need.

And if you do a clean Install. I can suggest Skyrim Mod Organizer you only hav to install SKSE, BOSS and FNIS into the Skyrim Folder. The rest of the mods will be kept out of the folder and when you start skyrim via MO it will create links to the files of mods. You can easy install/uninstall mods without deleting parts of other mods. Also it shows you what mods overwrite what mods.

It is imho the best Mod Manager availabe yet.

Well, the first thing that just attracted my attention, is WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm. Get rid of that, seriously. If there's one big mod you'd ask me from who to stay away from, I'd say it's that crap. Have you seen the comments on nexus ? That mod is so outdated and fucked up it's not even funny. If I were a moderator there I'd close this file for the sake of people new to modding. You're asking for a crash fest with this mod enabled, just delete it for your sake and forget it ever existed. If you're interested in valid reasons to uninstall it, just read the comments on its page, the people there will explain better than I can.

Next one, would be dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp. This thing bothers the game with it's scripts quite a lot as they run almost anywhere, specially when you're in combat with many NPCs and lots of dead bodies around. (Warzones certainly doesn't help at all). You're far better with simple blood textures to not stretch the scripting. If you're going to remove it, also delete the .pex files in the scripts folder. You can download the mod again and check for their names.

Try those 2 for now and play for a while. I'd highly recommend a new game as I'm not sure how your saves will react to the mods' missing scripts. Can't be worse than having them enabled that's for sure, but a new game is a better way to test game's stability.

Thank you for refusing the money, i really just appreciate the help. I did what you said, disabled those mods, looks like, I'm still having a CTD... WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT is still the running problem on my papyrus log.... wtf is that thing?

Well, you're not alone in this problem, I just lost a character with 20  hours in it, because of all the CTD's when loading a save, and freezing when transitioning between areas.  My only other advise is to just start getting rid of mods.  I concur with getting rid of Warzones, and Enhanced Blood Textures.  I really like enhanced blood, but it just seems so damn finicky.  I also noticed you have Sex Addicts, I would get rid of that and just keep Sex Lab.  Start looking at your weather mods too, is Random Thunder compatible with Climates of Tamriel.  You could probably switch shields on back, to dual sheath redux.  I would seriously consider uninstalling Inconsequential NPCs also, just to see if it helps your CTDs, I installed it and it seems to have increased my crashing a bit.  Start checking when the mods you were using were last updated, some mods are just plain old outdated.  You could also consider getting rid of armor and weapon mods that you don't use, no sense in using a sword mod if you never use said sword.

How is your VRAM, that could be another problem if you are running a bunch of high res textures.

I hope this helps, now I need to go figure out why part of my characters eyebrows are missing lol.

Thank you for refusing the money, i really just appreciate the help. I did what you said, disabled those mods, looks like, I'm still having a CTD... WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT is still the running problem on my papyrus log.... wtf is that thing?

I trust you tried on a completely new game; not on any save (doesn't matter if it's made just outside of helgen, scripts will forever stay in it). After uninstalling a mod, rebuild the bashed patch again, as the mod could still be active by being merged with others in the patch.

That script shouldn't be a reason for your crash. It's from the unofficial skyrim patch as far as I know. Thing is, it's pretty hard to guess your problem as you have so many mods. Give more details about your ctds; where do they occur? In certain places, if it also happens indoors, what were you doing etc.

Do you have many high res textures? (body textures counts too). Also post the contents from your Skyrim.ini in a spoiler tag, maybe there lies a problem.

Jesus, you are running too many script heavy mods there, SOS, agent of righteous might, estrus, midas magic, warzones, inconsequential NPCS...... together with so many other mods, it's almost impossible to pinpoint the culprit of your crash.

Besides the problematic mods others have mentioned, estrus is also known to keep causing CTDs for people, it has been confirmed by numerous comments on its nexus page. I agree with others you should consider uninstalling some of your mods, especially those depend heavily on scripts, only keep those you absolutely can't live without, then start a new game and see if the CTD stops. 

Where do you seem to crash the most (combat, going between indoors and outdoors or just randomly while wandering)? I run pretty much the max number of mods Skyrim will handle and I have found 2 things that cause more issues than anything else: Mods that make major changes to large numbers of people (especially that use scripts to affect everyone) and textures that are not optimized. I have tried Warzones and removed it even before I started the civil war questline because of the CTD's I was getting and Random Attack (both versions) as the longer it goes the worse things run. To optimize textures I use the Ordenador to create Mipmaps, resize patterns (16x16) and reduce textures to a max of 2048 (very few go above that). 

This is my current load order with 254 esm/esp's. I don't really use BOSS much as 95% of everything above the bashed patch has been there for months and anything new I place manually.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
3rdEraWeaponsMoS.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Omegared99-Compilation.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
xazBondage.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim.esp=1
Relighting Skyrim - Update.esp=1
Relighting Skyrim - HearthFire.esp=1
Relighting Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
TradeBarter.esp=1
_pocketempirebuilder.esp=1
AK- Placeable Statics.esp=1
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp=1
buttplug-calyps.esp=1
Craft, Temper, Smelt.esp=1
Dead Body Collision.esp=1
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp=1
ItemRewardsForBounties.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-3.esp=1
LFox Blacksmiths Have Metals.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
mcCampingLite.esp=1
Moss Rocks.esp=1
Real Clouds.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Skyrim Expanded Loot Tables.esp=1
Svs Super Collection Jewelry.esp=1
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
vAutosaveManager.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
Grimy Utilities Interface.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=1
bobsarmory.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
ElvenWeaponry.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Insanity's Shields.esp=1
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
Lanterns.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia.esp=1
Nicoroshi Creations.esp=1
Omegared99-WeaponSets.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp=1
R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp=1
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp=1
R18Pn - Leere Armor.esp=1
Really Radiant Raiment.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
TERAArmors - Leveled Lists.esp=1
TERA Weapons.esp=1
UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp=1
3rdEraWeapMoS-lvlList.esp=1
3rdEraWeapMoS-rareCraft.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
DragonSwarms.esp=1
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp=1
Convenient Horse Herding.esp=1
CZHCAD.esp=1
CZHCAD_DG.esp=1
CZHCAD_HF.esp=1
DA_Skyship.esp=1
DA_Skyship_Dragonborn.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
Immersive Dawnstar.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
ShezriesHFKitchen.esp=1
ShezriesHFKitchenHel.esp=1
ShezriesWinstadHearthfireKitchen.esp=1
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Light Weight).esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (PseudoVanilla).esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
LaFemmeLycana.esp=1
LFox Vendors Have Arrows.esp=1
no_essential_COs.esp=1
NoHelmet.esp=1
Proper Aiming.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SkyFalls - Distant Waterfall Overhaul.esp=1
Stormcloaks_n_Guards_with_Face.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Zarias_Piercings1.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Estrus Chaurus.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
ETaC - Villages Complete.esp=1
Beautiful Cities.esp=1
Realistic Lighting.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp=1
Relighting Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
LFox No Werewolf Form Cooldown.esp=1
Scriptless werewolf bonus.esp=1
ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp=1
ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp=1
Vampire_NoSunDamage_Hoods&Helmets.esp=1
Vampire's Underwater suffocation FIX 1.2.esp=1
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
ASX_Spells.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Enchanting Freedom.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Uncapped Perks - Magic.esp=1
Uncapped Perks - Combat + Stealth.esp=1
Vampirelordroyal.esp=1
Werewolf Loot- Dawnguard version.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
MacKom_LoreStylesHairSet.esp=1
MTOH.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Improved Freckles Skyrim.esp=1
EpicElves by zzjay.esp=0
ajd_domhearthfirestewards.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
RND_Water-Patch.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
Map Markers Complete.esp=1
CrossbowsRevamped.esp=1
BetterMagic_FULL.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
xazBondage.esp=1
SexLabZaZAnimations.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab sx3.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SMPC.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
_zzhairscombined.esp=1
HairCombo1.esp=1
Devious Devices - Chastity.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
mslZaZArachnophobia.esp=1
No more butch females - Vanilla.esp=1
OblHairsCombined.esp=1
SGHairPackCombined.esp=1
Tongueswcript.esp=1
mortenhairs.esp=1
GrassOnSteroids_Short.esp=1
Flowing Cape.esp=1
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp=1
UnlockUniqueEnchantments.esp=1
zzTravellerHoods.esp=1
zzAharaPOTWHood-Hair.esp=1
NausicaaWeps.esp=1
sword_rapiers.esp=1
LPSleep.esp=1
zzLSAR_Clothes.esp=1
Upgraded Daedric Artifacts.esp=1
ShezHelGreenhouse.esp=1
Swift Steeds Replacer.esp=1
NS_Eilhart_Dress.esp=1
BBP Armors 3.esp=1
Neo's Kitten.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
DwarvenDollFollowers.esp=1
GauldurAmuletUpgrade.esp=1
BAMM.esp=1
BammPreg1.esp=1
ME3 Reckoner Knight Armor.esp=1
SCV Tira Dancer Dress.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
DorothyRobes.esp=1
o3dDeviceBondage.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
enb_reference.esp=1
HISvalleAmor.esp=1
DF_T48.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1

I still have a few issues here and there but overall it works pretty well.

Mostly, it only happens as I save, some times its while I'm running around, but that's rare... Normally, playing is fine, then after turning off my computer and resuming, and reloading the save, I can't do shit... Because any time I save it'll CTD, if i disable the save in skyrimpref. i can play fine, until I try to save.

I do have a few texture improving mods, but I never go for the 4k, I prefer performance, so If i do download something, I'll down load the 2k. Like i said, i run skyrim on medium, even though my suggested graphic are ultra high.

I also did not find FNISspess.esp in you list. do you have it installed?

And the thing that cought my eye...Falskaar....mmmmm...somone is looking fo trouble.

I know the kid that made this tried to make it as good as possible and did a lot of work, and he does say that it has no bugs...without a small detail.. in a Vannila skyrim.

Anyway. 

Try a new gam without Falskaar installed.

soo... let me get that right.. You have installed almost 250 mods... Manually? !?!?

I am afraid that in this case there is only one way to save your game..

1. Backup your data folder

2. Backup your saves

3. DELETE the entire data folder

4. reinstall Skyrim and its updates.

5. Download a Mod manager

6. Reinstall aaall the mods you want (including DLCS) only through the mod manager.

It will take quite some time. The way your game is right now it is imposible to be saved.

You dont know what mod is causing the problem

You cannot change the load order

Even if you did know the mod tha does not work, it is almost imposible to completely remove it.

How big are your savegame files? I am certain they are bloated and far more than the normal 16-18mb ones (with this amount of mods)

Archived