All merchant prices are ( - ) to -3

thelveres

For some reason, without installing or uninstalling any mod for a while now, all prices in vendors when I try to sell stuff turned to  " - " , with individual items having prices like -3.

Older saves don't seem to have the same problem. Is there any way to fix this ?

Just use a earlier save, by the time you figure out the issue you can be back to were you were.

Wow lots of hours of game play lost.. i tried to find a solution, but I cannot see this problem reported anywhere else.. I think it started after I loaded a save and the whiterun alchemist ingredients for sale dissapeared.

Just use a earlier save, by the time you figure out the issue you can be back to were you were.

Wow lots of hours of game play lost.. i tried to find a solution, but I cannot see this problem reported anywhere else.. I think it started after I loaded a save and the whiterun alchemist ingredients for sale dissapeared.

Are you using the richer merchants mod.

Never mind, I just figured out it was the "unimaginably filthy" debuff, I had checked my debuffs before but there is no description next to that one :/

Now on to solve why random npcs like a female orc and the blades lady appear next to me sometimes after I sleep..

Maybe due to the use of LoversComfort?
if you get the message, about catching an unfriendly gaze and you wake up, with NPCs standing next to you, LC is the reason.

They just didn't fuck your toon, for unknown reason.

Maybe due to the use of LoversComfort?

if you get the message, about catching an unfriendly gaze and you wake up, with NPCs standing next to you, LC is the reason.

They just didn't fuck your toon, for unknown reason.

That is still strange, cause this happened in the whiterun inn, I have never seen the orc lady before, and the blades lady should not be there either..

I know masturbation from lover's comfort seems to work fine, wonder what is wrong.. Toons seems to fuck each other in front of me all the time as well.

Archived