Rain world cock mod :3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i might just be dumb, but how do i actually put it in rainworld? i know how to access the files of my steam games, but i dont know where to actually put the file

also, it would be alot easier if you just put this on the steam workshop, its allowed, y'know

Edited by someonetookidoit
  • 1 month later...
On 7/27/2023 at 4:36 AM, someonetookidoit said:

i might just be dumb, but how do i actually put it in rainworld? i know how to access the files of my steam games, but i dont know where to actually put the file

also, it would be alot easier if you just put this on the steam workshop, its allowed, y'know

I already put it there and they blocked my mod this happened 2 times : (

image.png

On 9/22/2023 at 11:58 AM, Mannrs20 said:

Please make an installation guide, I can't get it to work

First you will need the mod found on Steam to access the skins to edit your cat slug.
and obviously activate the mod in the remix menu. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2948971756

After that you must download the mod and place it in the mods folder inside rain world.

image.png.fb4ef8a93d62c3443989b3173a99aa22.png

Edited by PedroJ69
  • 7 months later...

I put the cock.rar file in the mods folder and activated it in Remix, but I couldn't find it in the menu to place in "Get Fancy" 

I can't use the mod at all, when I put the cock.rar file in the mods folder, after opening the game it created a folder with the name just cock  

I tried to remove the cock.rar file from the mods folder and nothing happened, I tried to put the file into the cock folder and nothing happened... 

I already activated dress your slugcat and cock in the remix, but nothing happened 

Where should I find to put the dicks in the game? There is nothing in get fancy, or am I doing something wrong? Please help!!! 

On 9/26/2023 at 8:54 PM, PedroJ69 said:

First you will need the mod found on Steam to access the skins to edit your cat slug.
and obviously activate the mod in the remix menu. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2948971756

After that you must download the mod and place it in the mods folder inside rain world.

image.png.fb4ef8a93d62c3443989b3173a99aa22.png