UBE 2.0 aka Bungalow Body and Face replacer

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 6:07 PM, TRX_Trixter said:

No critics or anything else. Just explanation. 

First things first

You did a great job and im greatfull to you for sharing it.

I'm not suggesting you anything to do. My post was for people who need slot 52.  Nothing more nothing less. 

My reasons for slot 52 patch

Some very popular mods works directly with slot 52 and your slot scheme is not compatible with these mods. So... Heuston we have a problem! And this will be a problem for 60 - 70% of potential UBE users. And for me too.

For this reason i made these changes and im happy about that. I will not using UBE SOS addon just because i dint like it (this is my problem dont worry). Now im working on my own addon for UBE and i dont see any problems with using slot 52 for my purpouses instead of making 100500 patches for my mod list.  Something like this

Reveal hidden contents

1.png

2.png

And no weird balls clipping

3.png

This is wery WIP model so i still need to remowe some little issues. Yor great body + slot 52 + anatomically corect SOS addon + 

Simple example:

my classic mod list contains TAWOBA + Wenches custom armors mods. Both of it uses slot 52 for thongs and slots 53 + 54 for other armor parts so i will need to make at least two additional compability patches (not trivial) for my mod list instead of few clicks of mouse to change UBE setup to slot 52. 

This is not the worsest case. A lot of scripted mods uses slot 52 directly-in-the-code. Some of it even in dll files.

So, a reason for all of this headache? Some clippings?  Personally i dint see any clippings (critical for me) on my SOS addons for CBBE SE. Maybe because im playing on FullHD monitor... 

And counter of these compability patches will only grow and grow and grow in your modlist. 

In summ:
UBE updates, mod updates, patches updates.... No, i dont need this. Deffinitly.

Im not suggesting you do make any changes to your mod or development line. I will make this simple patch for UBE and my addons and armor stuff will work on 52 slot. There are no problem with that. At all.

Yep using the new slots 53 and 54 may cause conflicts with clothing or accessories, and more and more patches will be required. . It seems that UBE cannot use the default SOS 52 slot very well. :(

Edited by as5685009
  • 4 weeks later...

Before trying to figure out if I left something out when trying to replicate my GOG modlist to the Steam version after having sorted out everything post-update, I just have to ask this: are the UBE males not meant to have breast physics? Their chest remain static while every other race and sex configuration have working physics. I wanted to try to recreate DD to test this body out properly but the bounce has flounced.

Spoiler

087be47ac962fcdab5f91fe5e4044e32.jpg.b8713f8fc3f1f534b41575e02d585217.jpg

Edit: This one is on the mod manager as it for whatever reason did not install components of the 3BBB patch. I just re-installed it and everything functions as it should. It was practically miraculous that it worked for female characters at all om that state.

Edited by FauxFurry
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Ive downloaded SLACS with the patch from the discord, but I dont seem to get any cum on my characters body. IS anyone else having the same issue?

No, it works as expected. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

What would happen if I replaced every NPC in the game with UBE? Will my computer explode? :D

The largest discoveries have been made by accident or simple curiosity.

On the flip side, only the females are affected so you'd be changing ~50% of the NPCs.

UBE looks great and has come a long way. I used 1.0 a long time ago.

6 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

The largest discoveries have been made by accident or simple curiosity.

I am indeed curious, but I'm afraid my PC isn't powerful enough.

That said, if the author or someone with enough talent made a version of UBE as a direct replacer for the default body I would be happy to test it.

I suspect it is a lot more work though, especially because NPC face geometries and head meshes would all have to be redone using the UBE head.

9 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

I am indeed curious, but I'm afraid my PC isn't powerful enough.

That said, if the author or someone with enough talent made a version of UBE as a direct replacer for the default body I would be happy to test it.

I suspect it is a lot more work though, especially because NPC face geometries and head meshes would all have to be redone using the UBE head.

You can replace the body meshes with a quick batch script and some xEdit fiddling, but because the face needs the UBE race you're better off sculpting Racemenu heads for NPCs and assigning them the UBE race, correct headparts or leaving them bald and using wigs with keyword item distributor or something like that, then generating facegeom in CK. Reassigning the body is relatively painless via xEdit by changing the WNAM under NPC to the UBE equivalent of skinnaked, heads not so much. You're looking at 100-300 NPC head sculpts. There's more active discussion in Discord if you're interested in that.

Edited by slizer40000
On 12/29/2023 at 7:07 AM, TRX_Trixter said:

I will make this simple patch for UBE and my addons and armor stuff will work on 52 slot. There are no problem with that. At all.

Can you share this patch? I use a lot of armors like tawoba too