SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I don't believe it is a recoloured forsworn armour, there are noticible differences when comparing the two side by side; which makes me think that this is a new armour mesh that Lustriana made for Skyrim. 

Sorry to destroy your dreams my friend but its actually just a retexture...

< - LEFT DOVAHKIIN MERCENARY -------------- FORSWORN ARMOR - RIGHT >

JxNKZ2A.png

Just use one of the existing forsworn armor conversions around here and apply the texture via nifskope and there you have it.

Though i'm surprised on how this got soo much endorsements while other, better looking armors didn't...

Thank you, i apologize for my mistake :)   But it looks sooo good regardless ;)

I know I've mentioned it elsehwere, but would anyone mind trying their hand at converting the Arshes Nei Bikini Armor from Oblivion to the 7B body? I've pretty much given up on my own efforts to convert it to CBBE, I'm totally incompetent in this area. 

I'd be happy to share what progress I made in 3dsmax, if it would help. 

78e307e6.jpg

I've attached a zip of the set that's closer to the 7b body than the original (especially around the bust and hips), which would probably be the best place to start. 

post-39632-0-78707500-1393776688_thumb.jpg

Arshes Nei Bikini Armor HGEC.7z

Hey, is anyone here interested in converting this armor?

Sure.

Sweet so you'll do it? I'm stoke!

He probably means "Sure, I'm interested". But if he'll do it... :D

Also, nice Shadman pic.

7gdp6.png

I know I've mentioned it elsehwere, but would anyone mind trying their hand at converting the Arshes Nei Bikini Armor from Oblivion to the 7B body? I've pretty much given up on my own efforts to convert it to CBBE, I'm totally incompetent in this area. 

I will finish this for you.

78e307e6.jpg

Great! Thanks! I should warn you, my own 3dsmax files are a total disaster when it comes to rigging, as you can see in the thread, and they're not to the 7b body (which is a very good match for the actual character Arshes Nei/Ney), but I can share them if you'd like. And I haven't even started on the cape and other parts of the outfit. 

You may want to start from scratch given those issues though.

Great! Thanks! I should warn you, my own 3dsmax files are a total disaster when it comes to rigging, as you can see in the thread, and they're not to the 7b body (which is a very good match for the actual character Arshes Nei/Ney), but I can share them if you'd like. And I haven't even started on the cape and other parts of the outfit. 

Ah no problem, I can probably start from scratch just for the experience of it (having to convert and Obvlion armor).

Hey Cosmosis, just a suggestion, i'm not sure if thats the finished "product" but try to get those clothing parts closer to the body.

JvODm2b.png

And since half of the body is covered, you can remove the legs AND the hands and leave only the middle body, that will also result in-non clipping. (You will have to re-do the BSDismemberSkin but thats easy)

P.S: Please, this is for everyone, next time you upload BIG SCREENSHOTS, put them in a spoiler!

Hey Cosmosis, just a suggestion, i'm not sure if thats the finished "product" but try to get those clothing parts closer to the body.

JvODm2b.png

And since half of the body is covered, you can remove the legs AND the hands and leave only the middle body, that will also result in-non clipping. (You will have to re-do the BSDismemberSkin but thats easy)

P.S: Please, this is for everyone, next time you upload BIG SCREENSHOTS, put them in a spoiler!

Yeah, it's not at the finished state quite yet, and thanks.

@Cosmosis  if you want i can send you a cleavage version 0 and 100 weight nifs and has most of the body removed so less clipping, tho it is for tbbp but you can remove the butt and breast01 bones and should be fine, but it also doesn't have the accessories tho they can be easily added again by importing them from your bombshell meshes. 

I was gonna make another forbidden ebony mashup, but never finished.

skintight.png

skintight1.png

Ah no problem, I can probably start from scratch just for the experience of it (having to convert and Obvlion armor).

Tell me if you change your mind, I'll be happy to send them your way. Actually knowing what the hell you're doing will probably smooth things over!

EDIT: And as I mentioned, I recommend using the ZIP I included, since it's closer to the 7b body. 

@Cosmosis  if you want i can send you a cleavage version 0 and 100 weight nifs and has most of the body removed so less clipping, tho it is for tbbp but you can remove the butt and breast01 bones and should be fine, but it also doesn't have the accessories tho they can be easily added again by importing them from your bombshell meshes. 

I was gonna make another forbidden ebony mashup, but never finished.

skintight.png

skintight1.png

Mind sending them my way?