UNP corset?

Hello, I'm a long time lurker but new poster. I often times will come to this site for alternatives to nexus but today I run into the issue of said alternative not existing. :(

I'm looking for a corset with pants, somewhat lore friendly (I'd prefer it to look like it...you know...wont fall apart under battle conditions but personally, as long as its not some mecha/spongebob/bronies corset I don't particularly care about the style.).

The closest things I can find are Daedric corset (which is the dumbest mislabel ever. Corsets do not have shoulders) or the Lustmord armor.

Now I really, really like the lustmord armor but I've recently added tattoos to my character and would like them to show on her chest/arms and potentially, even the back and I'd prefer it if the armor came with pants, although a really cool looking "battle" dress is fine as well.

Here's a screen of my character to give you a good idea of the tattoo coverage (the 1st pic). And here's a screen of the lustmord armor, because realistically it has the style I prefer but simply doesn't show enough skin on the shoulders and arms.

Do any of you know of a mod that suits that you think matches what I'm looking for? Thanks for your help guys.