Sexlab filed to add actor as they could not fill an actor alias and Sexlab failed to start animation (-1) errors.

1 hour ago, AzureW00d said:

Hello,

I keep getting these errors and I am not sure why. I have attached the papyrus logPapyrus.0.log. Any help deciphering what is wrong with my game is appreciated!

The first few lines are about not being able to find basic Sexlab functions.  Lots of failed script variables in there.  Use a save game script cleaner (like Fallrim tools) and see if that improves things.

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

The first few lines are about not being able to find basic Sexlab functions.  Lots of failed script variables in there.  Use a save game script cleaner (like Fallrim tools) and see if that improves things.

Unfortunately, Resaver didn't seem to fix my problem thank you though. I wasn't having this issue until I stopped using sexlab p+ I've since rerolled like 6 characters and each one has this same issue where no animations will start. What is weird though is if I start a character with P+ installed the issue goes away and animations resume.

49 minutes ago, AzureW00d said:

Unfortunately, Resaver didn't seem to fix my problem thank you though. I wasn't having this issue until I stopped using sexlab p+ I've since rerolled like 6 characters and each one has this same issue where no animations will start. What is weird though is if I start a character with P+ installed the issue goes away and animations resume.

Sounds like an incomplete uninstall.  If you're using a virtual mod manager (MO, Vortex) make sure Sexlab p+ is unticked as it sounds like the files are still being loaded and overwriting Sexlab's normal files.

Otherwise, reinstalling Sexlab and making sure its scripts are "on top" should resolve the issue.

4 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Sounds like an incomplete uninstall.

That's what always happens when you uninstall mods with active scripts.

5 hours ago, AzureW00d said:

Resaver didn't seem to fix my problem thank you though.

If you didn't manually delete all of SL's script instances (ie. SexLab* and ssl*) then I'm not surprised. The cleaning utilities probably won't find anything to clean if the script files exist, but are the wrong version - which is likely the case here. Manually delete those instances if you didn't already, and test again.

21 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Sounds like an incomplete uninstall.  If you're using a virtual mod manager (MO, Vortex) make sure Sexlab p+ is unticked as it sounds like the files are still being loaded and overwriting Sexlab's normal files.

Otherwise, reinstalling Sexlab and making sure its scripts are "on top" should resolve the issue.

Yeah I completely deleted it a while ago :/.

17 hours ago, traison said:

That's what always happens when you uninstall mods with active scripts.

If you didn't manually delete all of SL's script instances (ie. SexLab* and ssl*) then I'm not surprised. The cleaning utilities probably won't find anything to clean if the script files exist, but are the wrong version - which is likely the case here. Manually delete those instances if you didn't already, and test again.

Just tried that. I'm pretty sure I got everything under sexlab and ssl deleted but no dice it seems. Edit: The culprit is SexLab Separate Orgasm. Don't know why it is acting up now but I just disabled everything and added them slowly on another new game. everything works until slso is added in. It always worked before so who knows.

Edited by AzureW00d
  • 7 months later...
On 4/10/2023 at 5:49 PM, AzureW00d said:

Yeah I completely deleted it a while ago :/.

Just tried that. I'm pretty sure I got everything under sexlab and ssl deleted but no dice it seems. Edit: The culprit is SexLab Separate Orgasm. Don't know why it is acting up now but I just disabled everything and added them slowly on another new game. everything works until slso is added in. It always worked before so who knows.

Did you ever find a workaround to get SexLab Separate Orgasm to work??? I am having this exact same problem!