Any chance this mod gets compatibility with the animerace mod? 

This conversion uses FG so I thought it'd work but I have the weird arm bone and some black boxes on my arm.  

Fallout4Screenshot2024_03.10-07_58_33_28.thumb.png.8398eb0d44e97f53257d9a3c0ff49a46.png

Any help is mad appreciated!! Thank y'all! 

Posted (edited)

@Ghosty546 I have no plans on that, but the mod is open for anyone to adopt or modify.  

If anyone wants to share with the rest just upload it here in this topic and I will update the donwload page with the new compatibility and the corresponding credits. 

Edited by JB.

Thank you for the quick response! I'd do it if I knew how lol 

I'm down to try and figure it out though, do you have a pointers on what I should do? 

This'll be the reason that I learn how to mod fallout 4 lmao

Edited by Ghosty546
1 minute ago, Ghosty546 said:

Thank you for the quick response! I'd do it if I knew how lol 

I'm down to try and figure it out though, do you have a pointers on what I should do? 

You use Fusion Girl so it should work. In fact in your picture it looks like it almost works. 

I once had a user have a problem similar to yours, and the culprit was an enb that made that black square appear. But you don't seem to use an enb or lighting mod. 

On the other hand, I guess Nanako uses a different skeleton than Zex, and surely that's where the problem lies. 

That unfortunately is not a field I am very familiar with. You could see if there is a compatibility mod between Nanako and Screen Archer, in the same way that there is one between Zex and Screen Archer. That compatibility file is the only thing that saves me from that black square from appearing. I have no freaking clue why. 😆

17 minutes ago, JB. said:

You use Fusion Girl so it should work. In fact in your picture it looks like it almost works. 

I once had a user have a problem similar to yours, and the culprit was an enb that made that black square appear. But you don't seem to use an enb or lighting mod. 

On the other hand, I guess Nanako uses a different skeleton than Zex, and surely that's where the problem lies. 

That unfortunately is not a field I am very familiar with. You could see if there is a compatibility mod between Nanako and Screen Archer, in the same way that there is one between Zex and Screen Archer. That compatibility file is the only thing that saves me from that black square from appearing. I have no freaking clue why. 😆

When I swapped the version the black boxes disappeared but the skin is still there lol 

Fallout4Screenshot2024_03.10-12_12_32_28.thumb.png.ea7391265f659a5c2762f68fab82ab0c.png

And I do have both an ENB and lighting mod I'll test those later 

Also I'm pretty sure the fusiongirl conversion for the animerace is Zex v4

Edited by Ghosty546
18 hours ago, Ghosty546 said:

When I swapped the version the black boxes disappeared but the skin is still there lol 

Fallout4Screenshot2024_03.10-12_12_32_28.thumb.png.ea7391265f659a5c2762f68fab82ab0c.png

And I do have both an ENB and lighting mod I'll test those later 

Also I'm pretty sure the fusiongirl conversion for the animerace is Zex v4

I have absolutely no why I didn't just use 

there's no issues anymore and it looks like its fully compatible 

Posted (edited)

Done. I'm going to test it a few more days and I also want to wait for Ego and Kziitd to upload their framework first, since the animations are from Kziitd and the implementation of these were made by Ego (I just copied and pasted) for his amazing framework. 

Compatible with any outfit. Here with backpack and vtaw clothes. 

The mesh on the legs is from @Karna5!

Spoiler

Photo534.png.1dcd40320e6104d3c4253bd3e299b254.pngPhoto535.png.32cde1c2dbf93be166a2cd5eddf83b84.pngPhoto536.png.b042ed62594f773dbf227d4fe51bef4e.png

Right now I can jump and that takes away a little realism. 

Edited by JB.
1 minute ago, lee3310 said:

You can disable jumping using an inpuyLayer:
`myLayer.EnableJumping(false)`

Thanks! Ha, I just stole it again from Ego's script. Not to lose the habit.

PlayerLegsInputLayer = InputEnableLayer.Create()
		PlayerLegsInputLayer.EnableRunning(false)
		PlayerLegsInputLayer.EnableSprinting(false)
		PlayerLegsInputLayer.EnableFighting(false)
		PlayerLegsInputLayer.EnableJumping(false)
		PlayerLegsInputLayer.EnableFastTravel(false)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 12:35 PM, vjck2 said:

it is great work.

i use CBBE but found some wrong polygon under the arm. (same as icebee001's image)

any plan to fix this?

20230519115539_1.jpg

finally, i solved this issue adding ZaZ - Extended Skeleton

20240401160056_1.jpg

Edited by vjck2

On 1/24/2024 at 3:03 PM, K.ivi said:

Well, i spent an hour to figure out this is not compatible with Discrete female skeleton, sadly i have to give up on knee-fix. (sigh)

Is it possible to make them compatible?

Me too... it's really sad that I still got this after installing  the Screen Archer support. image.thumb.jpeg.ea38a9b52d1d077985754c3e13e6bbeb.jpeg

Edited by dayangvvv

Love the first picture... both arms amputated, it would be quite the playthrough.

You'd need Robot Arms, but until you got them...

- No Pipboy

- Can't dress yourself, you'd be wearing what other people dress you up in. Slutty, Bondage, Naked... you wouldn't have a choice.

- Can't eat, you'd have to find a way to get food. Eating like a Dog, straight off found food. There's a mod for that... Grab and Eat Revisited.

- No Lockpicking

- No Weapons

- No Inventory

- No Caps

- Human Enemies don't see you as a threat, just a dress up, sex toy. There's a Skyrim mod that does that.

- Creatures don't see you as a threat, just a breeder. There's a Skyrim mod that does that.

- You'd be selling your body for Food and a Bed to sleep in, in Survival Mode.

- Fighting... Kicks of Fury.

3 hours ago, Krazyone said:

- Fighting... Kicks of Fury.

The last mod is very interesting. I will check it out when i get the chance to see if we can only block boxing (hand attack) and allow kicks (legs) or vice versa, depending on the amputated limb(s) or worn item (KFT, DD). I didn't know that someone already made new attack anims.

3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

The last mod is very interesting. I will check it out when i get the chance to see if we can only block boxing (hand attack) and allow kicks (legs) or vice versa, depending on the amputated limb(s) or worn item (KFT, DD). I didn't know that someone already made new attack anims.

Yeah... it's been out for a long time.

I was messing around with my Competition Swimsuit Treasure Hunt in Outfit Studio, and FO4 Edit, and made an Armless Swimsuits CBBE Patch for it. I even made it so you can't use your Pipboy, when Armless whilst wearing the Swimsuit.

I was just messing around, so I haven't published it. I'm going to have to mess around with the Amputee mod, as I can't remember how it works. I used the Skyrim version a long time ago, but not the Fallout 4 version.

NoArmsNora.thumb.jpg.90d6e5f1a782469a473d761b8b0ee32f.jpg

Edited by Krazyone

Hi, JB. Amazing work on the leg amputations! I tested it forcing amputation with MCM, and it works great!

There's one issue, though. After I was done testing and restored my legs, the game keeps re-amputating them every time I either load a save, change cells or exit an AAF animation.

It's happened tons of times and doesn't seem to stop re-amputating the legs. They'll stay on fine until the body is reloaded for any reason.

I'm guessing I could uninstall the mod, make a clean save and then reinstall the mod. But is there a global setting or command I can type in console to tell the game the legs shouldn't get amputated again?

(I'm using version 0.6)

22 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Hi, JB. Amazing work on the leg amputations! I tested it forcing amputation with MCM, and it works great!

There's one issue, though. After I was done testing and restored my legs, the game keeps re-amputating them every time I either load a save, change cells or exit an AAF animation.

It's happened tons of times and doesn't seem to stop re-amputating the legs. They'll stay on fine until the body is reloaded for any reason.

I'm guessing I could uninstall the mod, make a clean save and then reinstall the mod. But is there a global setting or command I can type in console to tell the game the legs shouldn't get amputated again?

(I'm using version 0.6)

Ayyyy, I forgot to add one more line of script. Thanks, I will upload another version soon.

Well it seams CBBE body have some issues (ofcourse 😔)

First of all - MC is "dropped" into the ground with hands (and head when turning around). I am not so shure what can cause this problem and i very awared about troubles with CBBE. And the second one is wierd seams right in the parts where hands can be amputated.

Again i am not so sure what can cause this because my knowledge about mods not nearly as good to actually handle this like problems. Did i need somehow revert BodySlide hcanges to arms for it or skin mod can cause this?

EDITED: There actualy more cursed thing going on with amputated hands. I suspect skin mod, but who knows?

20240408230202_1.jpgimage.jpeg.1f8251b473084c151b39c112695f3bba.jpeg

20240408230228_1.jpg

20240408231608_1.jpg

Edited by John9632
More stuf to show.
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, John9632 said:

Well it seams CBBE body have some issues (ofcourse 😔)

First of all - MC is "dropped" into the ground with hands (and head when turning around). I am not so shure what can cause this problem and i very awared about troubles with CBBE. And the second one is wierd seams right in the parts where hands can be amputated.

Again i am not so sure what can cause this because my knowledge about mods not nearly as good to actually handle this like problems. Did i need somehow revert BodySlide hcanges to arms for it or skin mod can cause this?

Ah, the arms through the floor is because of the animation. The animation is really intended for quadruple amputation. But it's better than nothing. 

Now, the arm thing. Hmm. I think I know why it happens, but unfortunately fixing it is beyond me. I'm not good at editing meshes. We'll have to wait for some nice soul to fix it ((repositioning meshes and such)), in which case I'll upload a corresponding udpate. 

I test it with Fusion Girl because that's the one I use, so, yeah, I need a hand with CBBE here.

Edited by JB.
35 minutes ago, JB. said:

Ah, the arms through the floor is because of the animation. The animation is really intended for quadruple amputation. But it's better than nothing. 

Now, the arm thing. Hmm. I think I know why it happens, but unfortunately fixing it is beyond me. I'm not good at editing meshes. We'll have to wait for some nice soul to fix it ((repositioning meshes and such)), in which case I'll upload a corresponding udpate. 

I test it with Fusion Girl because that's the one I use, so, yeah, I need a hand with CBBE here.

I got ya, well regardless leg amputation seems work just fine! You have a nice job. I'll be waiting with you that "nice soul to fix" that issues with CBBE. 😁

2 hours ago, JB. said:

thank you great work.

i think you've already knew Kziitd's mod has an animation for that (only missing her legs -> FxckDoll-NoLegs). it will be nice if you use that animation... (do i hope too much?)

Screenshot 2024-04-09 075407.png

15 minutes ago, vjck2 said:

thank you great work.

i think you've already knew Kziitd's mod has an animation for that (only missing her legs -> FxckDoll-NoLegs). it will be nice if you use that animation... (do i hope too much?)

Screenshot 2024-04-09 075407.png

Thank you. I will take a look at it. I hope it doesn't get complicated, because I have to see what arm amputation you have and change it accordingly. A priori it doesn't seem complicated.

@vjck2 Done 👌

Version 0.8 add the other animation if you have legs amputation + al least 1 arm. The mod should update the type of animation depending on the type of arm amputation you have. 

Definitely looks better, thanks for the suggestion.