"Wear towel after shower" mods & WW incompatibility?

I use Zero's mod "always towel after shower" that makes sims change into towel after taking a shower/bath instead of dressing up immediately.
It's supposed to work on both adult and child sims. For me, it works just fine on adult sims, but not on child sim in a save where I also use WW. And it works perfect and as intended on child in a save that is WW free.
I also tried by removing all mods ecxept those two (just to make sure it wasn't another incompatibility somewhere) but it still didn't work.
However they can wear towels and robes from vanilla interactions (like from lockers, or autonomously at spas, etc...) in both cases ?

Anyone has an idea of what could be the problem?
Is it something from WW settings that could be preventing it and that I can change easily?

Or do I need to look directly in the package of one of the mods?
Any help and suggestion that can help me make it work is welcome ?

WW also has option to put on towels after bath/shower in the settings, so maybe those are overriding Zero's mod.

Maybe check if turning off towel after shower/bath in WW (it's ON on default I think) will make the other mod work.

Edited by mcromance
it was typo there
2 hours ago, mcromance said:

WW also has option to put on towels after bath/shower in the settings, so maybe those are overriding Zero's mod.

Maybe check if turning off towel after shower/bath in WW (it's ON on default I think) will make the other mod work.

Thanks I'll check on that. I didn't even remember there were this setting on WW too ?

Nudity settings > occurence and autonomy settings > occurence specifics > "random missing towel" and then > interaction outfit changing > "naked after bath towel".

If checking both to always putting on bath towel won't fix the kids bathing towels, then I'm clueless.

6 hours ago, mcromance said:

Ah, maybe because I have the patreon version. Sorry for confusing you.

But did it help in any way?

Maybe then ?

I'll try the different settings for the "random missing towel" and see if it changes anything.

You can try and message Turbodriver. He's not checking the LL, but he does reply to messages and DMs.

Maybe he can implement then something into WW.

Edit:

I mean message on twitter or patreon, cause I doubt he's on LL often.

Edited by mcromance
1 hour ago, Namikan said:

Nope, sadly none of the different settings changed anything. The kids always revert back to the outfit they had prior to shower instead of towel once their shower's over...

Thanks for trying to help anyway ?

You can also try with an overrides folder, but i am not 100% sure it will work because it is not a proper "conflict", meaning 2 mods overwriting the same instance. But same solution work sometimes also for these kind of problems, and since it is quite easy it might be worth the try. We discuss a little om that in this thread: 

Incestuous relationships blocked - The Sims 4 General Discussion - LoversLab

22 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

You can also try with an overrides folder, but i am not 100% sure it will work because it is not a proper "conflict", meaning 2 mods overwriting the same instance. But same solution work sometimes also for these kind of problems, and since it is quite easy it might be worth the try. We discuss a little om that in this thread: 

Incestuous relationships blocked - The Sims 4 General Discussion - LoversLab

Ouch, that's not gonna be good for me because of the way I tend to organize my mods folder for my different saves, but will try.

I'm just a bit confused in that case which file(s) I need to put into the overrides folder?

23 hours ago, mcromance said:

You can try and message Turbodriver. He's not checking the LL, but he does reply to messages and DMs.

Maybe he can implement then something into WW.

Thanks, I'll contact him if the overrides folder solution doesn't work ?