Witcher World Experience in Skyrim

Hello, I have been reading the Witcher Books and have played the Witcher 3...and especially reading the Books, I would love to have a world more like that in my Skyrim Game, it's dark and nasty to be honest, I already run a very grim and dark Skyrim Game, but I guess always wish for more...I promise I'm not twisted lol...or maybe I am 0.0...I'm looking for a War torn feel, the fall out, the blood and guts, the violence, the effects and repercussions on the populace, dare I say including r#pe victims, dismembered bodies, slaves, the general gore and hopelessness, etc...

I already have Mods like Gallows, Justice, Skyrims Dead, Public Executions, lots of Fog, dark atmosphere, Enhanced Blood, that new blood spray Mod, Patrols, Battle Aftermath, claustrophic Tree Mods, etc... Does anyone know of any Mods please, such as mentioned in regards to the populace, etc...

13 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

Imagine putting this same post up on Nexus, I think I would be banned for life ?

This ain't Nexus sweetie.