UNP Topmodel. A new female body replacer in UNP family.

es2

I don't have any seams at the wrists or ankles. I also use Fem Feet, though. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37022/?

I also use the FSC Univision Sweaty texture that is on the TM download page. There is an ECE patch for it, too, that reduces/eliminates neck seams if you use ECE.

The only time I had a seam or gap of any kind was when I first used this body and there was a gap at the neck/body. It was caused by Zaz Animation pack overwriting the head .tri files, so I moved Zaz above TM and ECE in my Mod Organizer mods pane and it was fixed.

Weird.  I have tried every combo I can think of with HDT UNP TM body mesh and here are the results:

1. Original UNP TM - no seam at the feet but visible seam at hand under direct light, i.e. standing in front of fire or outdoor

2. Fem Feet - visible seam under direct light

3. Fem hand/Better hand - large seam more like a gap (I am giving up on both meshes anyway, they just make the hands looked big).

4. Hand/Feet from 7Base Bombshell or other UNP derivatives  - large gap like seams at both hand and feet

I am using mature skin, sweat body, athletic muscle and no ugly bronze for body textures.  Results are the same with or without the textures. 

My ENB is ENB Project Cinematic. 

I use ECE but I didn't notice neck gap so I did not install the ECE patch.

EDIT: switch back to HDT UNP - no seams. 

When using Topmodel you MUST make sure that both the _0 and _1 meshes for hands and feet are both minimum weight.

This is because the body for min and max weight are both based off 2 bodies at min weight.

Replaced the _1 hand mesh with _0, no difference, the seams are still visible. 

When using Topmodel you MUST make sure that both the _0 and _1 meshes for hands and feet are both minimum weight.

This is because the body for min and max weight are both based off 2 bodies at min weight.

This is my hands seam, see left hand.. post-204983-0-46244000-1400633108_thumb.jpg.. How do I get my hands Nif file to the Minimum Weight ?

I installed first UNP Topmodel TBBP body from Nexus, and I use the HDT bodyslide 1.4 with HDT UNP TM body mashes,

has small seam around on his hands, but the strangest thing is are two broken lines, as a small slit uco narrow and thin in the body, in the area of the butt and groin area below the hairline of the legs, as you can solve .. by changing the weight of the body in HDT bodyslide ?

here are some photos of a strange defect  post-204983-0-11210400-1400626870_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-00855600-1400627081_thumb.jpg..on first image a strange hole/lines on left butt and in the second image near the pelvic hairline leg

how can you solve this..?

I am not knowledge enough to know how seams come about in Skyrim but I notice seams that are not universally related to mesh.  I have a custom followers pack SR Elf Followers where all followers share the same mesh.  The body type is UNP but I replaced it with UNP HDT.  One character has arm seams but none on the other, yet both characters use identical body and hand meshes.  

• 2 weeks later...

Iuki -

Which 7base Bombshell hand/feet mesh are those?  I tried every version on Nexusmod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/? and all of them result in big seams at the arms and feet.  There are no seams in your pics but the hand/feet appears to be misaligned with the body mesh.

Try this.. "High Poly Feet and Hands for UNP Bodies"  http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

this beautiful feet work very well with HDT v1.4 UNP Topmodel body, set to Weight 0 :blush:

but the beautiful hands instead still have a visible seam :(

Iuki -

Which 7base Bombshell hand/feet mesh are those?  I tried every version on Nexusmod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/? and all of them result in big seams at the arms and feet.  There are no seams in your pics but the hand/feet appears to be misaligned with the body mesh.

Try this.. "High Poly Feet and Hands for UNP Bodies"  http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

this beautiful feet work very well with HDT v1.4 UNP Topmodel body, set to Weight 0 :blush:

The seams are there because you aren't using a REAL body mesh that is actually UNP. It's a Bodyslide body, which means you really have a CBBE body and require CBBE hands, feet and textures. Switch to the real UNP TM TBBP body with Fem Feet and FSC Univision textures and you won't see a gap, line or seam.

Iuki -

The seams are there because you aren't using a REAL body mesh that is actually UNP. It's a Bodyslide body, which means you really have a CBBE body and require CBBE hands, feet and textures. Switch to the real UNP TM TBBP body with Fem Feet and FSC Univision textures and you won't see a gap, line or seam.

so if you use these hands http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49285/? CBBE version, should not have any visible seam ?  ^_^

If you use the original body Topmodel TBBP, has only the breast Node, no belly and no butt! only work HDT bounce and collisions with breasts

sincerely for a seam on my hands, I have no seam on neck and feet.. I do not feel like giving up HDT physics for bounce and collsion with all over the body, Belly Bulge distorsion and the other SOS collsion are really Amazing, worth more than a seam on the hands :)

I use my favorite UNP textures which are among the best around, mixing them together, with excellent results between beauty and realism

post-204983-0-24378500-1401810207_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-87072100-1401810238_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-28430000-1401810674_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-90297600-1401811009_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-88881200-1401811055_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-33886600-1401812756_thumb.jpg

There is UNP also bodyslide, I have to ask Sunny if he can do something, that would be enough the original author of Topmodel body, would add to the old TBBP version, the full Node, for Butt and Belly (pregnant full compatible), and we could exploit the full potential of HDT bounce and collsion, seamlessly on your hands.

but in the end that the original author of the UNP Topmodel ? :(

I would like to Thank You for creating a Magnificent body, sin only by the absence of an official version HDT with all Nodes for Breast, Butt and Belly, who knows maybe one day will come the final version of UNP Topmodel

I love the teacher clothes, thank you Sunwalker for converting it.

I also had some minor clipping issues with the skirt in some poses but I think it's just that the mesh is really tight fitting to the body.  I managed to pretty much remove most of my issues just by scaling the shirt and skirt to 1.02 in nifskope.

post-114169-0-51816100-1402437931_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-51299100-1402437936_thumb.jpg

Thanks again.

Another Teacher Picture.

meh, there's a lot of clipping on the ass and armpits, should take a closer look at the mesh again ;_;

I use the UNP/B bodyslide v05 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/

Sliderset UNPB HDT body

Preset UNP Topmodel

I do not have clipping with weight 0, but.. I have this other problem, here the breasts are normal post-204983-0-97260900-1402448717_thumb.jpg, with Nesit the breasts become torpedoes post-204983-0-33906700-1402449104_thumb.jpg

I love the teacher clothes, thank you Sunwalker for converting it.

I also had some minor clipping issues with the skirt in some poses but I think it's just that the mesh is really tight fitting to the body.  I managed to pretty much remove most of my issues just by scaling the shirt and skirt to 1.02 in nifskope.

attachicon.gifMalenaTeacher1.jpgattachicon.gifMalenaTeacher2.jpg

Thanks again.

Well, I let her to teach me whatever she wants.

Thank you for the pictures.

Archived