UNP Topmodel. A new female body replacer in UNP family.

es2

@gvman3670 pants also? mine dnt show at all at weight 0

@itt1968 nice camel toe xd

Yup, no panties at 0. They are there, as evidenced by the armor rating, but you just can't see them. What I think is cool is that if you use the regular UNP version's panties and sleeves/shoulders you still get the TBBP action for some reason (and no change in body size at weight 0 anyway).

Thats because the HDT part of the body isnt covered hence the ass and tits shake until you put the armor back on :P my dark elfs belly even shakes at her weight but not at the low end of the weight spectrum... I thought that was really cool :D

OK, I have a heads up for all you SexLab users who will use this body!

I had a neck gap issue. And after starting a new (MO) profile and new save game I thought it was gone. That is, until I added my SexLab mods. :o So it was a SexLab mod that gave me the ugly, transparent neck gap. Definitely. I started digging and, since MO is so good at giving information on potential issues and overwrites, I found the problem. It was Zaz Animation Pack. It overwrites the femalehead.tri files causing me to get a neck gap. So the fix was to merely place Zaz higher in the order in the left pane of Mod Organizer than the Top Model body (so it couldn't overwrite the .tri file).

Simple fix, but it's a pain in the ass if you can't find it or if you aren't using MO since using NMM or a manual install would've overwritten this and been hard to find (and harder to fix).

interesting.... I'll remember that. hey, does her little ass shake when she is getting banged, you mentioned it earlier that you hadnt tried ... just thought I would ask now that you have :D

EDIT; I usually just manual install but I use NMM for those really huge files and BOSS to help sniff out problems... plus, I'm getting pretty good at it myself.

interesting.... I'll remember that. hey, does her little ass shake when she is getting banged, you mentioned it earlier that you hadnt tried ... just thought I would ask now that you have :D

I didn't actually try the sex mods yet. :(

But on the bright side, I have the Skyrim Tropical overhaul mod downloading right now. So I just might make her a half Bosmer instead and have her running around the tropics! It might be nice for a change of pace I guess.

I usually just manual install but I use NMM for those really huge files and BOSS to help sniff out problems... plus, I'm getting pretty good at it myself.

I used to install manually and used NMM for some things, too. But not any more. NO WAY! MO FTW! I'll never have to reinstall Skyrim again.

Dude.. awesome! please let me know how that runs... I've been wanting to try that mod for a while now but, thats a massive script heavy mod and I dont want to drop my fps to low.

I haven't installed it yet. I will rip it open and check it out first. If there are too many scripts in there I might pass. If it's just a lot of retextures and stuff then it's a go. On the mod page it says to expect a loss of 4-6fps. If one was to optimize the textures it may not lead to any drop in performance.

Dude.. awesome! please let me know how that runs... I've been wanting to try that mod for a while now but, thats a massive script heavy mod and I dont want to drop my fps to low.

I haven't installed it yet. I will rip it open and check it out first. If there are too many scripts in there I might pass. If it's just a lot of retextures and stuff then it's a go. On the mod page it says to expect a loss of 4-6fps. If one was to optimize the textures it may not lead to any drop in performance.

I think I can lose about 20 more fps before i start dragging, 4-6... I can deal with that at least then I'll have a reason to were skimpy clothing and armors...LMAO!

Ruskii..... did you abandon us and go back to 7B? lol... nothing new yet I see, I'll check back later. 

Edit; BTW, if your taking requests, would you do the Lady Templar Armor w/ TBBP? its not that popular of course but if you make it with TBBP, this body will be the only one to have it.

I found that a couple of jewelry mods for UNP work with Top Model.

These piercings work, but don't jiggle with the breasts properly... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31188/? The naval and labia piercings are fine, though. I didn't check all weights, but 0 is perfect.

Other Newmiller jewelry is working fine, too (like earrings, circlets and beads/necklaces).

Plus this UNP vanilla armor replacer... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/? ...works for the most part. It does make the midsection of my character just a tiny bit bigger (you'd only notice if you're looking for it when putting the stuff on). The boobs don't jiggle as much as unclothed, although that should be the case with real armor. And the good news? I can see butt jiggles, even with the tiny butt. AWESOME!

Ruskii..... did you abandon us and go back to 7B? lol... nothing new yet I see, I'll check back later. 

Edit; BTW, if your taking requests, would you do the Lady Templar Armor w/ TBBP? its not that popular of course but if you make it with TBBP, this body will be the only one to have it.

I took a break due to heavy knee pain >.> but yeah, I like Lady Templar, used it a while back before my whole "fuck skyrim play dayz" fit I had... But yeah, Ill see what I can do, no promise about the _1 weight, because if you didn't think about it, the metal texture won't look good stretched all the way across the 7B style jugs 0.0

I took a break due to heavy knee pain >.> but yeah, I like Lady Templar, used it a while back before my whole "fuck skyrim play dayz" fit I had... But yeah, Ill see what I can do, no promise about the _1 weight, because if you didn't think about it, the metal texture won't look good stretched all the way across the 7B style jugs 0.0

True that... but hey, I appreciate you at least considering it... hope your knee feels better soon, that,s got to suck, I've never had anything broken or blown.... and I dont even want to imagine what kind of pain that is.

• 2 weeks later...

So now my character has a wide variety of things to wear that actually fit her body and jiggle in the right places. Freakin' awesome!

I was using base UNP BBP armors and non-BBP clothing (although I do kind of like that look).

ScreenShot30.png

And now I have her and Kitiara wearing clothes that actually fit properly.

ScreenShot32.png

• 1 month later...

So now my character has a wide variety of things to wear that actually fit her body and jiggle in the right places. Freakin' awesome!

I was using base UNP BBP armors and non-BBP clothing (although I do kind of like that look).

ScreenShot30.png

And now I have her and Kitiara wearing clothes that actually fit properly.

ScreenShot32.png

Brilliant work and perfect babes Especially one on the right side with darker skin. I love her.

Hi to all!

Today i released a new body mesh. And i want to share it with you.

It's located on Nexus. The link.

attachicon.gifslider1.png

Enjoy!

I love your UNP TM body, I think the best! :blush:

if only I did a HDT PE version with bounce/jiggling for breast, butt and belly and SOS collision,

Please..!  add on your body meshes the Nodes/Bones for Butt and Belly ?

it would be the p-e-r-f-e-c-t body of dream! ^_^

I think this is the best proportioned body mesh for me.  Two questions:

1. Is the slight seam at the hands normal? 

2. Anyone tried the HDT Bodyslide Kit with UNP TM?  The HDT physics work but it also creates big seams at the arms and feet.

I think this is the best proportioned body mesh for me.  Two questions:

1. Is the slight seam at the hands normal? 

2. Anyone tried the HDT Bodyslide Kit with UNP TM?  The HDT physics work but it also creates big seams at the arms and feet.

Yes..! UNP Top Model body is the Best combination of Beauty and Naturalness :blush:

Here my screens of HDT 1.4 UNP TM body:

1) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/page-144?do=findComment&comment=787300

2) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/page-146?do=findComment&comment=790616

NOTE:  the meshes of hands and feet is from 7base Bombshell not TOP Model body

Archived