UNP Topmodel. A new female body replacer in UNP family.

es2

It all depends on how it's fixed and how well you let it heal. I didn't get surgery and I never really stopped moving. Plus I spent almost 20 years as a commercial roofer crawling on my damned nears for what's probably hundreds of miles by now. :lol: So I should probably expect some pain I guess. And I'm not getting any younger.

On a side note, I killed my MO profile and game saves that I had the Top Model body on and started a fresh one. Now I can use the lower weights again. Just strange and I have yet to root out the source. But I'll find it eventually. So now I can try out some new stuff when you get it ready. :D

Im working as we speak, but I might be taking small breaks, my buddy from Sweden is working on an emulator for "WarZ" and im helping him set up his server, Api, and IIS because hes a nub. 

Got something for you guys, I want you guys to test it. I haven't put it in my game yet, I will in a minute. Its the Osare JunhuaCat, for UNP Topmodel noBBP. I did both _0 and _1 weights, so maybe weightslider will work? (Hopefully >.>) here it is:

Osare JinhuaCat UnpTopmodel noBBP.zip

Original Mod is required. Its on nexus, for anyone who doesn't know >.>

I threw it ingame, the clothes worked flawlessly on 0 and 100 weight, little buggy in between, and the panties didnt show up, guess Ill have to look into that... I know I fixed the BSLightingShader properties... Anyway, ill fix and reupload when im done.

Well, I have a character working now. She's at weight 0 and no gap in the neck. I am thinking that SoS UNP Addon morphed the body on me and got stuck in a save before. So far I have everything added besides sex mods.

On a side note, I tried putting on some UNP BBP Daedric armor and all it did was make her midsection and ass a tiny, tiny bit bigger. I think I can live with that for now. Adding UNP clothing from LSAR didn't make an appreciable change.

If I can find the Jinhua cat I'll download it, take a look and link it.

As promised, here it is. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26916/?

It was filtered for some reason so I had to search again without the filter in place.

EDIT: I didn't try the TM version yet, but did the original UNP. Need thing to note. Wearing the panties and shoulder parts didn't change the TM body at all. Still allowed breast movements even. But donning the armor causes the body to increase in size slightly.

Now off to try the refitted version.

Got something for you guys, I want you guys to test it. I haven't put it in my game yet, I will in a minute. Its the Osare JunhuaCat, for UNP Topmodel noBBP. I did both _0 and _1 weights, so maybe weightslider will work? (Hopefully >.>) here it is:

attachicon.gifOsare JinhuaCat UnpTopmodel noBBP.zip

I threw it ingame, the clothes worked flawlessly on 0 and 100 weight, little buggy in between, and the panties didnt show up, guess Ill have to look into that... I know I fixed the BSLightingShader properties... Anyway, ill fix and reupload when im done.

if im right the modder of topmodel said something about hes modify the meshes, i can be wrong at that also. but if its that maybe its that why, im going test soon just finished a texture mix for my body cbbe (lol used 4 ppl textures to do one and in middle of that chaos trying fix gaps its horrible, i suck at that) 

*dnt will say modders names of textures because ill not share the textures anyway and idk, i dnt fell its right taking other ppl hard works do some minor "fix" to get like my taste and take credit for that, the real hard work comes from originals creators.

attachicon.gifOsare JinhuaCat UnpTopmodel noBBP.zip

if im right the modder of topmodel said something about hes modify the meshes, i can be wrong at that also. but if its that maybe its that why, im going test soon just finished a texture mix for my body cbbe (lol used 4 ppl textures to do one and in middle of that chaos trying fix gaps its horrible, i suck at that) 

*dnt will say modders names of textures because ill not share the textures anyway and idk, i dnt fell its right taking other ppl hard works do some minor "fix" to get like my taste and take credit for that, the real hard work comes from originals creators.

the way I look at it... if the authour of said mod gives permission then you have the rights but if no permission was givin... just dont share it but, I would still give credit were it is due  :P and Yes, the meshes for this body are dual layered... boobs get bigger while the rest of it stays relatively the same ... awesome idea actually :))

Just tested, and crap forgot change font color to red or something, sorry, tried fix. but i guess you can read yet hope so.

First 3 pics weight 100

4-5-6 weight 0

And yeah, I forgot to mention there was a weird body texture, guess I messed up a bit with BSLightingShaders>Texture Sets, ill figure it out. Just gimme some time and patience

Yup, the panties don't show. They're equipped and invisible. The armor rating is being applied so I know they're there. :D

Yeah, ive no clue why. Ill look into it soon, I was having pains with le Knee, so I got some Reefer rollin to ease the pain :P

loved that "le Knee" ^^

i read that "the meshes for this body are dual layered" and i just thought, its not that why at weight 100 got the texture of body with armor weird?

Ibuprofen and cannabis, brother. That's all you'll need to ease the pain. Take my word for it. Plus eating/drinking a little cannabis will work better than smoking for physical pains like that (so grind some and put in caps or make some tea without raising the temp above 190*).

No rush on my part, man. Just let the meds do their creative work on you. ;)

my results... all looks well, tests well... EXCEPT... when you get close you can notice a dark line on both sides of the body like there should be a strap there but its missing, You can cee it in the pics... anyway... you trying to insinuate my girl is a little slut or what? giving her invisible pantys... you should be ashamed (LOL) I like that idea actually and yes, she is :D Bekka has weight 10... my Dark Elf is set at weight 100, should I try her as well?

post-25993-0-20334300-1393297916_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-02483500-1393297928_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-83748500-1393297950_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-36293600-1393297973_thumb.jpg

Ibuprofen and cannabis, brother. That's all you'll need to ease the pain. Take my word for it. Plus eating/drinking a little cannabis will work better than smoking for physical pains like that (so grind some and put in caps or make some tea without raising the temp above 190*).

No rush on my part, man. Just let the meds do their creative work on you. ;)

Oh nice know, ill get ride so of my diazepam for when got pain, i hate how i turn a zumbi when take that.

any plans for vanilla armor conversions?

hope so, cant count with me at that, i just play with 3ds max, till now 3ds max wins alwalys and im alwalys losing, i suck yet, still doing nightasy tutorials over and over again till get all at mind and dnt need use tutorials again.

@gvman3670 pants also? mine dnt show at all at weight 0

@itt1968 nice camel toe xd

Yup, no panties at 0. They are there, as evidenced by the armor rating, but you just can't see them. What I think is cool is that if you use the regular UNP version's panties and sleeves/shoulders you still get the TBBP action for some reason (and no change in body size at weight 0 anyway).

Archived