[DrSlumpX, Odd & Daymarr] Milkmaid Outfit 3BAv2

[DrSlumpX, Odd & Daymarr] Milkmaid Outfit 3BAv2

View File

all the credits go to the orignal versions from Daymarr's and Odd's (Nexus), I basically converted it from 3BBB to 3BAv2 since sliders changed and the outfit suffered from clipping and disfiguration on the more recent 3BA body.

The outfit was originally created by DrSlumpX please go support their patreon and support the work on Nexus by endorsing and commenting. 

If you have any issue with me updating the body and sharing it here let me know and I will take it down.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/02/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    3BAv2, Heels sound SE, BodySlide
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, neneXgod said:

What mod did you use to make the vagina open like that? Been playing Skyrim for a few years, but I'm still stupid at SMP or anything related to physics.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you need to install collisions with 3BA but here's what I always install.

[in order]

1. PapyrusUtil SE

2. XP32 + Vera skeleton legacy 1.42.1 in misc files (Vera is optional let if overwrite)

3. CBBE

4. CBPC

5. Faster HDT-SMP

6. CBBE 3BA (make sure to chose anal + vagina collisions)

run FNIS/NEMESIS after

p.s I also use this but it's not necessary CBPC Anus Support

Edited by Its_LB
12 hours ago, Its_LB said:

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you need to install collisions with 3BA but here's what I always install.

[in order]

1. PapyrusUtil SE

2. XP32 + Vera skeleton legacy 1.42.1 in misc files (Vera is optional let if overwrite)

3. CBBE

4. CBPC

5. Faster HDT-SMP

6. CBBE 3BA (make sure to chose anal + vagina collisions)

run FNIS/NEMESIS after

p.s I also use this but it's not necessary CBPC Anus Support

Sorry, I think I asked the wrong question. What animation did you use in the second video, the one where she shoved her hand into her vagina?

3 hours ago, neneXgod said:

Sorry, I think I asked the wrong question. What animation did you use in the second video, the one where she shoved her hand into her vagina?

This mod 

animation is unnamed 226.

Wanted to start by saying thanks for the body slide FBB is amazing, Your followers are great also. You know if you could make that into a body and skin similar the the caliente CBBE we would probably see lots more of this content which suits me just fine.  Anyway thanks again

29 minutes ago, jarhead1303 said:

Wanted to start by saying thanks for the body slide FBB is amazing, Your followers are great also. You know if you could make that into a body and skin similar the the caliente CBBE we would probably see lots more of this content which suits me just fine.  Anyway thanks again

I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I don't have any follower mods.

• 2 weeks later...