Horizon is a complete game overhaul that turns Fallout 4 into a survivalist type experience by modifying everything in the game world so resources are hard to come by, enemies are stronger and smarter, and finding food is a constant struggle.  New caravan systems, skill trees, special skills, perks and revamped crafting system make Horizon incredibly in depth, detailed, and unique.  New patches for 1.9 Horizon compatibility are being made daily, but the one that stands out the most to me, as an extreme , hard core gamer who only plays the hardest settings, PAnpc "Pack Attack" has already been patched.  Making enemies fight like a pc with enhanced AI and behavior you would expect from a thinking person.  AAF , thus far is playing very nicely with the NEW HORIZON 1.9 ALPHA even on SURVIVAL OUTCAST setting with only AAF installed, the game is amazingly chalenging.  But you can use the default and suggested setting of "survival" you dont have to struggle as much as I like to.  Here are the first videos of what its like loading for the very first time last week;  HORIZON 1.9 ALPHA and AAF on my alternate youtube account.   Gives an idea of most difficult settings I've ever found in Fallout 4, and not recommended to choose Veteran or Outcast if your no into heavy combat, and Vats dependent players will find Outcast impossible, you need quick accurate free mouse aiming skills  or the slow motion scenes will get you kill in the process.  Here are my first 5 videos on AAF and Horizon playing nice together. More to come.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A shame that your videos are all down and you did not write any helpfull information as readable info.
I have an issue with AAF. Everything else is installed and runs fine, except for AAF. It is first in the load order and won`t bother to be loaded as it seems. Any idea?