Zaki Dirt and Blood Textures for Dirt & Blood & Cum + Racemenu Overlays

• 3 months later...

Would it be possible to have these directly retexture Dirt and Blood without DBC acting as the middle-man? For some reason I can never get DBC to work. Ever, on an new save, an old save, all of them. I tried copying the textures from this here mod and replacing the Dirt and Blood textures directly with them. It seems to be working, but not without its flaws. For example, I don't think the dirt goes beyond the second stage, and there are some "gaps" those that you see when you have the wrong body mod installed... or something like that. That said, thanks to the Slavetats version, I can manually select the textures myself, but I'd be lying if I said that doesn't break my immersion just a tad. In anycase, thank you for this mod and for yoru time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 4:53 PM, Oozaki said:

I'm planning to although I'd probably have to do them from scratch.

excellent textures Zaki. would you consider upload (female) source file please? PSD or GIMP XCF? very hard to paint good fill for BHUNP gaps when many layer of dirt on dirt.

assume layers in PSD or XCF?

42 minutes ago, TnkQV said:

would you consider upload (female) source file please? PSD or GIMP XCF? very hard to paint good fill for BHUNP gaps when many layer of dirt on dirt.

assume layers in PSD or XCF?

Sorry but I created these in Blender by adding dirt effects until a whole stage was done and then saving it as a PNG. There are no PSD or XCF files that could be edited, just each stage of dirt as a PNG.

3 hours ago, Oozaki said:

Sorry but I created these in Blender by adding dirt effects until a whole stage was done and then saving it as a PNG. There are no PSD or XCF files that could be edited, just each stage of dirt as a PNG.

oh. understand and thank you for response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It cant get any overlays on hands or face, i enabled overlays for Hands and Face in mcm. Body is working fine but face and hands are problematic. Got free overlay slots on my character. Using slavetats, fast tats and cum overlays extended, idk if its related to them.