Flirtation/romance options missing (teens & adults)

I have updated all my mods, repaired my game, I have the inappropriate unlock mod, I've loaded a new save file, I've cleared cache etc, and changed the settings in the relationship utilities menu. But I have no Romance options between adult and teen sims. I've also tried giving them both the incestuous trait.

But the only option I have is in the picture below any advice? 

16802917487172188949690555767926.jpg

18 minutes ago, Psyche93 said:

I have updated all my mods, repaired my game, I have the inappropriate unlock mod, I've loaded a new save file, I've cleared cache etc, and changed the settings in the relationship utilities menu. But I have no Romance options between adult and teen sims. I've also tried giving them both the incestuous trait.

But the only option I have is in the picture below any advice? 

16802917487172188949690555767926.jpg

If everything is properly installed and you do not have incompatible or outdated mods installed together with wicked whims it should work fine. Take a look at the few last posts in this thread for step-by-step guide and possible solutions, and if that does not solve the issue for some reason, keep posting the requested information there: 

I can confirm after much play testing that the issue is being caused by the relationship and pregnancy overhaul Mod by Lumpinou. I took out all of my mods and added them back in one by one and this one was the one that caused the issue even though I have the most up to date version installed. 

12 minutes ago, Psyche93 said:

I can confirm after much play testing that the issue is being caused by the relationship and pregnancy overhaul Mod by Lumpinou. I took out all of my mods and added them back in one by one and this one was the one that caused the issue even though I have the most up to date version installed. 

Well done, now enjoy your game, and remember for future glitches that even if a mod is updated it is still can be "incompatible" or cause conflict with other mods (for example wicked whims) causing some feature to not work properly :)