AI Voice Mods [Request/Search]

Well, I really don't know if this is naive or not but, it seems like all AI Voice Mods that use ''xVASynth''. Mods like this ones:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/86737

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56774?tab=description

They seem to be only for Special Edition?? ... I can't find any similar for Skyrim Legendary Edition. So ... if anyone can put up a list here of AI Voice Mods for Skyrim Legendary ... I will really appreciate it! I mean ... if such mods exist

Edited by Sneaksmile
  • Sneaksmile changed the title to AI Voice Mods [Request/Search]
On 3/28/2023 at 6:53 AM, Sneaksmile said:

They seem to be only for Special Edition?? ... I can't find any similar for Skyrim Legendary Edition. So ... if anyone can put up a list here of AI Voice Mods for Skyrim Legendary ... I will really appreciate it! I mean ... if such mods exist

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding what you mean, but do you mean stuff like voice packs made using VAsynth for loverslab mods? If that is what you mean there are plenty of LE versions, and those that do not have them are very easy to convert, just download any SE BSA unpacker, and any LE program that can package BSA (I'm using BAE for SE, and BSA opt for LE) and you can unpack those SE BSA files and package them with the LE version, just make sure to change compression to 0 as audio BSA does not like compression. Also here is a list of both LE ready voice packs and some that you can convert how I described it, if I misread your msg then sorry for wasting your time. If a mod is not packed as BSA then you can freely use it both in LE and SE but having even just a couple of those unpacked voice mods will make your loading significantly longer, at least on LE.